Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think everything is ready to go. The poetry book seems to be done now, as she was reading and correcting it a few weeks ago. The album has been done for quite some time now, and I agree that Lana might not be allowed to say anything before this era really start. She released 3 singles from it already that got great success despite the lack of promotion, then a cover that works well too. I think Interscope is just waiting more time before the lead single of NFR because it wouldn't make sense to release a lead right after a cover that's working well

Also Doin' Time is here and getting some airplay so that is something, give air time to the song so it does what it can do.

If she released another song right now it would take attention away from that one.

who does this twink think he is to lana lol

Nothing worse then fans trying to crawl up into Lana’s ass crack. It’s cringe inducing. I hope she’s not gullible and see’s through this obvious attempt for attention.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

for some reason

Young & Beautiful is top 100 on iTunes in more than 10 countries

Young and Beautiful

for some reason

Young & Beautiful is top 100 on iTunes in more than 10 countries

Young and Beautiful

Isn't it also her most streamed song on spotify?

It's one of her signature songs and it's well deserved ... the MV is just perfection

Also Doin' Time is here and getting some airplay so that is something, give air time to the song so it does what it can do.

If she released another song right now it would take attention away from that one.

There's no attention on DT though, it didn't break any major charts in the US. 

OMG DOIN TIME IS AT 19 SPOT ON FRENCH SINGLES THIS WEEK SHE WOOOON

Doin time still top 100 on US iTunes... and I’m happy

Change the sound of the album Lana change ir aroooooooound...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

oh, and Cardi also has something coming out, right?

Ugh everyone is releasing new stuff apart from Lana :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this guy. yikes.

the account is owned by that noodle hair boy that she loves to take picture with, he's always at the barricade at her shows (like for real, every shows). i think his name is Win or something? i think Elle knows him so i'll stay polite and shit but i heard he's super rude with other fans and basically blocks everyone that doesn't agree with the fact that Elizabeth is actually a human being that does mistakes and poops like everyone. :w8ing:

it pisses me off that these kind of comments are always on the top cuz it makes her think that the wait is okay when it's REALLY not. lol.

i don't think that Win runs this acc i'm pretty sure it's some random kid from Texas or something

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

this guy. yikes.

the account is owned by that noodle hair boy that she loves to take picture with, he's always at the barricade at her shows (like for real, every shows). i think his name is Win or something? i think Elle knows him so i'll stay polite and shit but i heard he's super rude with other fans and basically blocks everyone that doesn't agree with the fact that Elizabeth is actually a human being that does mistakes and poops like everyone. :w8ing:

it pisses me off that these kind of comments are always on the top cuz it makes her think that the wait is okay when it's REALLY not. lol.

Is not Win. Is @violentblurs on Instagram.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Miley has an entire EP coming out lol

EP or full album? It seems like everyone is releasing singles (maybe Lana will in 2 weeks? Lead single)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole