Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hi everyone??? Who gives a fuck if she has fillers lel. Does anyone know if the cover is dropping at midnight *biting fingernails* I need to know whether or not to stay up for it.

Uhm also, the f**king matcha tea w ‘LDR’ written into the foam... I cant - its too meta

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

She's celebrating 20 days early because by the end of the month she will be too busy not promoting NFR  :hooker:

Ftfy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hilarious. Her ears are too big for that hair-behind-the-ears look.

Additionally, her ears are also too low on her head for ‘classic beauty,’ as the upper spot where the ear meets the head should be directly in line with the middle of the eye.

I-

What the fuck?

Her ears are the least of her problems, honestly.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It's bc Steven Klein's gay that she's trolling him too, consistent-when-she-wants-kween 8.gif

lana del homophobe confirmed

it's just the way i feel

why does she not wear any eye make up? her friends look good and she looks dead like nfr

She looks horrible. The hair is messy...the color is awful....I mean, she makes no effort. Her girlfriends and Chuck look beautiful. 

At least she has on a dress instead of leggings. 

giphy.gif

She looks horrible. The hair is messy...I mean, she makes no effort. All her girlfriends and Chuck on the other hand look beautiful. 

At least she has on a dress as oppose to damn leggings. 

giphy.gif

yall really like to pick Lana's life apart, don't you

how does no one see a problem with these kinds of comments/posts

9DkJTcG.png

She's going to be bald by the time she's 40.

Halsey teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif