Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I remember she did an interview for an Italian magazine in 2017 and they just asked her about Francesco, Francesco's mother, Italy, Trump  :rip:

Vogue Italia posted and said that the issue is about the upcoming poetry book I’m done yall

Lana said she wanted to put out the poetry book before the album, it's not surprising

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The cover is good. But I'm not really feeling it? I'm not a fan of the outfit or overall hue of the picture. The makeup and pose are good, though. Hopefully the other covers will be better.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lol y’all really thot she’d even acknowledge the existence of NFR let alone give an interview an it. Noah fence but :toofloppy:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

nothing says that the 3 covers are for vogue italia

she literally tweeted "three covers for a fashion bible" lmao are you guys masochist or sum? because at this point i really believe y'all enjoy setting your hopes up and getting disappointed right after.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If she’s announcing relevant information regarding her poetry book, I’m going to be so happy!!! I want that book since i’m running out of captions :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

she has an old timey cassette tape or radio next to her foot in the Vogue Italia shot, sooo she must allude to Music somewhere in an interview... she has to 

lets get our clown makeup ready

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i was really excepting something really glam like dazed or that vogue italia issue from 2012 but once again, I'm disappointed....... i try SO HARD not to be negative and criticize too much but this era is honeslty the worst thing I've ever lived and i'm on the very verge of burning my stan card to worship Lady Gaga instead (stream literally any of her albums, at least there's no bad ones)

Can you just get a grip

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

she literally tweeted "three covers for a fashion bible" lmao are you guys masochist or sum? because at this point i really believe y'all enjoy setting your hopes up and getting disappointed right after.

lmao we just can't leave this toxic relationship. the sex is so good 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i was really excepting something really glam like dazed or that vogue italia issue from 2012 but once again, I'm disappointed....... i try SO HARD not to be negative and criticize too much but this era is honeslty the worst thing I've ever lived and i'm on the very verge of burning my stan card to worship Lady Gaga instead (stream literally any of her albums, at least there's no bad ones)

You're doing the most sis there's still two covers and a whole photoshoot coming out  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This level of anger is nor good for your health. It's only the cover for a magazine that probably won't even talk about NFR, so maybe just calm down and wait for actual news

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ma'am this is a Wendy's