Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

jokes on you lizzy half your fanbase is doing their luggages cuz the grass is greener and the air is at least breathable at miss gaga's.

Is that why her most recent releases were a jazz album, a country album, and a duet album with Bradley Cooper?

Stan BANKS and Kim Petras instead! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

“Are you at Beach ? Am bedridden post surgery ! ( oral ) god bless America though!”

I live for Courtney Love’s comments

I want them to do a really wild song together.

Is that why her most recent releases were a jazz album, a country album, and a duet album with Bradley Cooper?

Stan BANKS and Kim Petras instead! 

Imagine thinking Joanne is a country album and ASIB Soundtrack has solo gaga tracks too.. 

OT: puta

Yes, the circumstantial evidence is piling up:

- Oversensitive, blocking makeup artist's posts

- Went back to LA when it would've made more sense to stay in Europe

- Is in Malibu, where the makeup artist was "on set"

- Camera emoji

- One of those dudes is a film director and another is an actor

- At some point bitch has to do something

We don't have proof beyond reasonable doubt, but most of us aren't reasonable so that's okay.

:smile3:

Dear sweet god I don’t believe in, please let this mean something. :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana was looking radiant in her July 4th pics :flutter:

---

Okay so ya'll now I contacted a big music store company the other day? Well here's what they said:

Thank you for your email.

I have had a check for you and at this time there is no confirmed release date for Lana Del Rey's new album Norman F*****g Rockwell. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again to see in we have any new information regarding this release.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana was looking radiant in her July 4th pics :flutter:

---

Okay so ya'll now I contacted a big music store company the other day? Well here's what they said:

Thank you for your email.

I have had a check for you and at this time there is no confirmed release date for Lana Del Rey's new album Norman F*****g Rockwell. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again to see in we have any new information regarding this release.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Pretty normal and I see nothing wrong there, they won't get the album in store more than a month before it gets released, and they won't get a date either before Lana announces it herself

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Pretty normal and I see nothing wrong there, they won't get the album in store more than a month before it gets released, and they won't get a date either before Lana announces it herself

I'll probably message them again next month

302vsc3.jpg

you forgot to draw his dick

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Remember when Lana gave an interview and she was asked if she can cook and she said no

Well apparently she can now lol

Actually, I think I saw a pic of Chuck cooking them  :rip:

Sis just posed with them. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The intro to White Mustang is Bartender, mark my words (at first I thought it was IYC but she once sang lines about a bartender so...)

~?~

The intro to White Mustang is Bartender, mark my words (at first I thought it was IYC but she once sang lines about a bartender so...)

what intro? The wind sounds?

what intro? The wind sounds?

The one she does live. I remember she once sang the word 'bartender' but it might just be my imagination lol. Someone has to tell me if I'm right or wrong. She has so many intros

~?~

The one she does live. I remember she once sang the word 'bartender' but it might just be my imagination lol. Someone has to tell me if I'm right or wrong. She has so many intros

It’s possible. She seems to say « you Bartend » at some point, but the sentence doesn’t make any sense. It’s safe to assume that Bartender is a piano ballad (since it was written early on in January 18 and that she was really into piano-driven tracks) and she described the song as weird. The intro to WM is almost like a lullaby... So, maybe?!?