Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That's anime cruelty I'm calling PETA

All PETA will do is kill the poor thing

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ok hold awn why are we not talking ab that guy saying he got a call from the art department saying they wanna put a price down to use sublimes old tour van for a lana del rey music video (did we already talk ab that and am i dumb)... doin time mv is coming yall. maybe thats what they were recording around 4th of july? would make sense its not for NFR as this album should probably just stay consistent with its low production ~theme~

Wot guy sis

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Does you rat exhibit signs of anxiety and depression?

it did after i played him a song from his treacherous mother, halsey

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have a feeling RBFY might be on the album - the snippet she posted of it was from December 2017, when she may have started working with Jack?

She said RBFY was only an intro to LFL as an album and not a stand-alone song, and then she decided to scrap it. So it’s unlikely to be on NFR

RBFY WILL be the intro track of NFR, idc what anyone says, fuck MAC as an intro track, that doesn't fit in with my fantasy, There will be justice for RBFY and whoever denies it is just not ready for it yet!

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Let’s try something a little different. Which songs off the album do y’all think will be best for singing to/as/about your pets?

Happiness is a Butterfly definitely suits one of my cats. I’ll probably sing it to her all the time.

Hope already is already a song I sing to one of my other cats a lot or with him (“hope is a dangerous thing for a kitty like me to have but I have it” haha)

And I really think Cinnamon will be perfect for singing to my oldest cat.

I always find it fun repurposing songs for my cats.

ok as a crazy cat lover, this is a mood

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
Wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

:creep:  :toofunny:  :usrs:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I just dont get it why she did not name her album after Edward Hooper

his paintings are 2000 times better than that Norman guy...

my desktop photo is an edward hopper painting! this one is one of my favorite pieces of art ever 

it's just the way i feel

Let’s try something a little different. Which songs off the album do y’all think will be best for singing to/as/about your pets?

Happiness is a Butterfly definitely suits one of my cats. I’ll probably sing it to her all the time.

Hope already is already a song I sing to one of my other cats a lot or with him (“hope is a dangerous thing for a kitty like me to have but I have it” haha)

And I really think Cinnamon will be perfect for singing to my oldest cat.

I always find it fun repurposing songs for my cats.

whenever i’m home alone i sing btd/paradise songs with those dramatic vocals she used to do (think million dollar man hackney weekend 2012) cuz it’s fun and every single time my cat meows at me like she’s telling me to stop bc it’s annoying her or she sounds concerned bc she thinks i’m in pain lol

UbsOye5.png

whenever i’m home alone i sing btd/paradise songs with those dramatic vocals she used to do (think million dollar man hackney weekend 2012) cuz it’s fun and every single time my cat meows at me like she’s telling me to stop bc it’s annoying her or she sounds concerned bc she thinks i’m in pain lol

When I’m alone, I always sing Lana’s songs with really weird dramatic vocals (think snl) and my cats aren’t even phased anymore. They love when I add their names into songs though. Whenever I play albums, Lana ones or otherwise, me and my husband sing to my cats with their names added into the songs and my eldest cat (Finky) has gotten so used to it, she’ll come into the room when she hears a song we sing her start. My husband only ever sings Summertime Sadness as Finkytime Sadness now and during Yayo he always sings “let me put on a show for you Finky”. Tbh half the excitement of a new album is us slowing adding my cats names into every song even in places that make no sense. That’s usually how my husband learns Lana’s lyrics lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

When I’m alone, I always sing Lana’s songs with really weird dramatic vocals (think snl) and my cats aren’t even phased anymore. They love when I add their names into songs though. Whenever I play albums, Lana ones or otherwise, me and my husband sing to my cats with their names added into the songs and my eldest cat (Finky) has gotten so used to it, she’ll come into the room when she hears a song we sing her start. My husband only ever sings Summertime Sadness as Finkytime Sadness now and during Yayo he always sings “let me put on a show for you Finky”. Tbh half the excitement of a new album is us slowing adding my cats names into every song even in places that make no sense. That’s usually how my husband learns Lana’s lyrics lol.

Are u married by any chance?

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Why would it make sense to put out a music video for a cover for a movie? this is obviously bullshit lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole