Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Those lyrics are so bad. It sounds like Lana parody. I can’t imagine those could be real. Also I really believed her when she said those country songs weren’t on the album. Why do people keep acting like they are gonna be on it?

Those lyrics are so bad. It sounds like Lana parody. I can’t imagine those could be real. Also I really believed her when she said those country songs weren’t on the album. Why do people keep acting like they are gonna be on it?

Remember when we all laughed at "In My Feelings", though? Who knows with that bitch

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Remember when we all laughed at "In My Feelings", though? Who knows with that bitch

Do not even joke about that you're giving me anxiety and I will sue

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Wtf have you guys seen this? Apparently album is out Sept 20 and the twitter account has just posted the entire track list with full lyrics for each song

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChamaeleonSoul

I call BS already lmfao the title track won't be that short... & the same thing with Cinnamon, I don't see those being that short

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Umm why is no one talking about the fact that Bartender and Black Magic lyrics are RACIST!? If this is real this bitch is seriously cancelled

She's been cancelled since 2017 for releasing Groupie Love

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Umm why is no one talking about the fact that Bartender and Black Magic lyrics are RACIST!? If this is real this WOMAis seriously cancelled

yeah i was waiting for the 'racist' post lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyway just read the lyrics in details and it has to be fake. It doesn't look like Lana at all. I wish she'd say something about it...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Anyway just read the lyrics in details and it has to be fake. It doesn't look like Lana at all. I wish she'd say something about it...

I still think its fake, but just playing devil's advocate here think how some of Lana's songs look when the lyrics are just written out.

He loved guns and roses

guns and roses

he loved guns and roses

he loved guns

and roses

roses

roses

or i'm a sad girl 

i'm a sad girl 

i'm a sad girl

i'm a mad girl 

i'm a bad girl 

i'm a bad girl

watch what you say to me careful who you're talkin to

watch what you say to me careful who you're talkin to

i'm on fire baby

i'm on fire

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I’m gonna go with fake tbh if for no other reason than she specifically said the country songs were not written for the album and the HTD lyrics are from the live performance; there are slight differences between the live version and the version she previewed. Also why do NFR and HIAB only have one verse?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

the country songs were not written for the album

this is what makes me wanna believe its fake too but i lowkey don't know what to think with her lying gemini ass

it's just the way i feel

i mean he wasn’t but go off mr a little too edgy for 165 posts

Not sure Why my post count makes me “edgy” for calling out an obvious troll and attention whore?

I mean doesn’t bleeping out a possible release date from his tweet scream attention whore?? Isn’t it obvious that he just wants people to beg him for it lol? Idk it’s just my opinion. I mean y’all love calling out people like eclipse as attention whores and trolls when they’ve actually have come through with leaks and etc. and wasn’t he asking people for money just for a little bit of information that he himself called “not important or big” but anyway, you go awf Queen!

this is what makes me wanna believe its fake too but i lowkey don't know what to think with her lying gemini ass

But she’s a cancer

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif