Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish she'd perform new songs like Cinnamon, In Your Car or even HIAB so at least we can bop to them (in LQ) like HTD

I do have a rip of the perfomance and I listen to it often :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I have listened to any of the NFR songs in a solid 3-4 months to keep my album listen as fresh as possible. I hope it pays off because I miss Venice Bitch.

I keep listening to MAC since the day it was released and it still sounds fresh and cute to me :creep:

It'll be one of the best songs on the album, definitely

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The usual (august blablabla) I have the video of her saying the actual name of the record for the first time in a while : https://twitter.com/xthelstan/status/1154203065416933376?s=21 + me begging for the release date in the background lol

i'm more happy than i should be over her saying the record name

giphy.gif

what if lana is releasing the album on Aug 16th and she’s doing a secret show the next day. Something similar with the LFL era

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

what if lana is releasing the album on Aug 16th and she’s doing a secret show the next day. Something similar with the LFL era

i dont understand how certain people would even know about this? where is our lanaboards designated insider when we need them

They deffff have some inside info

they probably have some inside scoop, they so lucky 

If I remember correctly I've seen them interact frequently with someone who could def be considered an insider so probably

after all that random ass guy once said there was gonna be a secret show so who knows........... and if there is it's legally obliged to be outside of LA Im fucking tired of Lana doing all her fun shit there and neglecting the rest of us ajgshgbl

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I was watching this new episode of Queer Eye and like Antoni is a big Lana fan and at some point he said "lets norman rockwell this" and idk if thats a common thing to say in the US or if the name is cursed and literally haunting us but  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains