Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she was inside the car for the honeymoon cover though

did you not see Honeymoon

Oh, I forgot about it. Never mind my post. Lana get in a plane now.

Mfhp.gif

i just think it’d be so cool if for the album cover she was like in the lawn of a fifties neighborhood in front of a sea green ford thunderbird in a fifties circle dress and it all kinda looked like it was painted on a canvas. something about Venice Bitch just gave me these kinda visuals and i think that kind of look could fit the aesthetic of the whole album

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I do feel like the album cover will have something to do with flying and getting her pilot's license - she said she had an idea but she couldn't be bothered to do it, then she decided to shoot it?

Could be interesting

kinda related to what you're saying (but not really) but imagine if she released a cover like in this style (but even more Norman Rockwellesque) in a flying car like this. It would be a profile picture kinda like Honeymoon, but instead of just relaxing she's driving/flying through the forest here with her hair just flowing through the air and the background is green and ughh it actually sounds ugly but imagine  :crossed:  :crossed:  im i think im just going crazy waiting for her concert in switzerland laydjj-layddrflyingcar3.jpg?w=535

sgopYhV.gif

We all know shes gonna b on a backtow or some kinda tractor lets b real

fsdfhsdklfhkfsf

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I still can't shake the feeling that the album cover is gonna be so plain and boring. Like some trees or a close up of Lana vaping...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope there is no car just to annoy those who get upset over something so minuscule.

people always forget about how shes always wearing white clothes in every cover too

a car behind her and her wearing a white shirt is so iconic

I still can't shake the feeling that the album cover is gonna be so plain and boring. Like some trees or a close up of Lana vaping...

I hope she actually did  this cover she was too lazy to make at first. 

giphy.gif

I've been gone for a bit, so can someone please tell me if there are new rumors/news?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky