Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was wondering... Could she have reworked the album entirely? I know it sounds crazy, considering how lazy she is, but the album was supposedly been finished and mastered since early 2019. And from what we've heard, almost every song (if not every) were piano ballads. And that's not very different from what we've heard in former albums.

And even though they were just snippets, and the actual songs could progress and develop into something else like Venice Bitch... I don't know, if this album is very different as she said, could she have reworked it?

I don't think so, I guess she's taking so long because she wanted to tease songs, poetry, release other songs from other projects. Also because it really sounds like an end of the summer album and it actually seems to be the case in her mind since last year. She presented MAC and VB as end of the summer jams, so it's not surprising looking back at it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Nipple pink will be the colour

But what kind of nipple pink shade? Light white nipple pink? Strong pepperoni nipple magenta/pink?  :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Does anyone know what time she’s playing today or should I just go to bed

ikr it's so dumb, but theres a petition on change.org that all his celeb friends have been linking, tyler and frank etc

Yeah I saw Schoolboy Q (whoever tf that is??) said that no rapper will ever perform in Sweden again... like sorry but as if the Swedish parliament cares. It ain’t America where everything can be bought

Ok so according to the Paleo website she’s on at 11:45pm... is that possible or am I reading this wrong

it's correct. She was on after midnight at one of the festivals

Edited by Ryusei

Ok so according to the Paleo website she’s on at 11:45pm... is that possible or am I reading this wrong

What time is it over there right now?  :hdu:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

it's correct. She was on after midnight at one of the festivals

Omg um so late

It’s like 5pm... it’s 1am here so fuck that goodnight y’all I hope she blesses you with a new song and all the album info you desire xox

It would be possible she was playing us some demo versions of those songs, since every album has demos. Obviously apart from MAC, VB, and HIADT. It's also like when was performed How To Disappear at the Apple event, we all know that's not how it sounded because she shared a livestream of Jack working on the beats for it for the final product.

I like the way you think

But what kind of nipple pink shade? Light white nipple pink? Strong pepperoni nipple magenta/pink?  :hooker:

We need to know lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s 5:34PM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i hope the album is filled w songs that use lots of strings but also some other songs w psychedelic guitar surf vibes... imagine THE POWER the album would have with those instrumentals.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose