Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

y'all theorising about lana's charting position... the woman is a seasoned musician and if we have learned anything from this year of pain it's that she's clearly just releasing music for her own artistic satisfaction nowadays... who cares where she charts lmao

So, here's what is known/speculated so far:

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

just went back and read the first page of this thread and this almost made me laugh like an insane person... have we really been waiting this long

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I'm staisfied. These two songs will keep me fed until the album comes. My god, I'm baffled. I did NOT in my wildest dreams imagine her writing songs like these, holy shit.

10 months later

Us to the insiders rn : 2zecs5s.jpgilj2uo.jpgDO U ? a17cxj.jpg

w̵̛̬̥͎͔͎̯H͎͉̲͖̱̥̕͟A̺̺̼̮͕̠͡T̢̧͇̤͇͈̗̱̼̘ ̨̙̝͜c̺͠ͅo̸̬̻͇̭̭̣͠l̦͖Ò͉͍̝̩R̼̝̣͢ ͞҉͇͓̣̲̼͉ͅd͖̬̰̙͚͕̝̜ó̪̯̼͎͕ ̶͖͇̲̼͙ͅY̷̴̡̫̜̼̦͍o̵̗̟̖͡U̠͖̘̹ ͓͘t͔̖͜͞H͈͙̬̣͈͕i̶̟̘͇͓͈Ṇ͔̳̤̖̜̘́̀͞ķ̼̼͇̪̹ ̯̲̦̞̟̦̬͇ͅt̮̣̼̱̼͕̪͡ͅh̠̖͓e̴͕̖͇͕͔ ҉͍̹͕͕̬̯̼͇͡ͅV̦̳͔͈̀͢i͏͉̥̺͚̤͠Ņ̶̵͎̩̗̲̰̩̫y̻̘̜͕̲͈̬͟L͏̩̖͚̗̬̺͓̼̤ ҉̬̭̣̙̕i̝̼̝͚̮̟ͅṢ̩ ̙̭͕̞͟G̢̫͎̲͇̜͇͔̤̪o͙i҉͕͍̮͚̘͜͞N̥̣͉̯͎̦ͅG͈̜̼͕͙̬̪̞̼ ͢͏̠͙̪̪t̸̶̛͖͔̭͍̞̜ͅO̧͍̯̜͔̼̮ ҉̨̩̣̬̗̟̠͝B̡̮̠͡E̩̭͈̟̝͘͞?̢͔͝͝

wut o6msk7.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Did we learn anything new lately? I haven't seen anything for a while

Just looked through and nothing changed, nevermind

I'm just hoping this album is another situation like UV where it's actually darker in parts and still that sad girl shit she said it was in December (which would explain the delay, possibly? Lana's own mindset and where she wanted it to be before it actually released)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

wut o6msk7.jpg

I SAID

Ẉ̵̷̡̢͓̞̬͔͈͇̜͇̝̭̫͓̗̳̘̞͙ͣ̎̏́̓͊H̵̷̨̲̪͍͈͈̼̮͓̲̘̩̼̻͎͉͕̣̱ͭͯ̌̆ͪ͆̍ͫ́̚͡A̧͓̪͖̙͈̩̲̖̤̤̪͈͒̽̽ͨ͋̃ͥ̽̓̊̏ͭͥ͋̏́̀̕͜ͅT̡̑͆ͮ̂̈́̋̏ͬ̌ͩ̍ͦͨ͆͒͟͜͏̗̮̣̘̬̼̮̳̰͉̫̞̘͟ͅ ̛̖͍͙͚̠̟̗̥̖̞̱̙̬͕̖ͯ͛ͬ̑ͣ͆̚͜͞C̶̬̱͇̰̬͍̮̹̱̟̭̙͉͍̻̻͓͇̖͆̈̑ͦ̓ͬ̿̆̾ͦ͛̿ͩ̕O͊͊ͬ̌̿̒̀̽̾̂ͣ̔̐̈́͆̈̎ͭ̊͠͏͉̲̪͇̜͚̲̘̤͉̫̮̺̟̕L̡̞̞̳̯̠̮̫̱̜̻̤̼͗̎̒͆ͣ̑̉̒̊͋̕O̸̥̱̠̟ͭ͊ͦ͆ͫ̂͑̆̋̎ͣͨ͌̓̈́͒̍͆̚̕̕͠͠Ŗ̢̧̱̪̥̟̞͆̈͛ͦ͒͂̑̊̑̅͒̏͘ ͧ̉̔̉͑̂͌ͪ̎̎̿͑͌̽҉̞͔̬̝̪̺̯͓̠̥͎̣̰̠̣̯͓̕I̷̮̬̟̟̼̺̝̺͕̣̫̣̟̹̺ͥͥͬ͐̈̅̒͛̿̿͟ͅṢ̴̵̡̛͓̙̹͑ͤ͌̈͒ͬͨͥ̊̑̂͌ͅ ̻̟̟͇̩̜̞̗͎͕̠̣̦̅̈́ͮͭ̆̒ͬ̆͘͘T̟̲̲͉̫̜̙̲͖̹͎͓̦͉̞͓́̀͛͊̌ͬ̓̑ͥ̃͋̅̓̄̍̑͡͡H̅̾͊ͣ̍̃̏ͤ̈́ͩ͏͈͓̹̟͓̣̱̝͜͞ͅE̢̛̻̘̹̫̟̰͉͓͎̔̑͐̇ͬͩ̆̃̇ͫ͋ͯ͂ͦ͑͗̉̊͜͡ ̸͛͗ͫ̋̈͐ͫͬ̾̓̊ͩ̍ͯͪ̃҉͖̫̙͇͙͜F̵̡̨̻̻̞̤̬̹̟̻̖̓ͮ̔̓̋̃̔ͥ̏̾ͫ̏̓ͥ͗̾͘͝U̧̓͒̍͊͆̀͒ͩ͂̓̒̑̒̓ͬ͗̍ͤ҉̼͓̰͔͙͇͔͈̠̭̥̹C̭͕̩̬̼̭͔̠̼̟̙̝̠̩̻͗̏ͭ͑ͧ̎̈́ͮͩ̓͜͢͠ͅK̍̔̎̾̀͐̾ͪͥ́ͤ҉̵̧͈̟̱̹͕̫͖̗͚̪̙̩̜͔̩̼̥́Į̳̜̟̯̣̫͉̜͕̭͉̼̤̫̰̤̥̙̽ͣ̊ͭͧͦ̄̍ͦͪ̀̐ͯͮͦ̓́̀̕͟Nͭ̓̐̇͒ͬͣ̈́ͥ̓͝͏̘̝̺̯͇Ģ̧̯̺͇̤̺̭̞̪͕̱͍͕̠̘̦̘͙̄̏ͩͣ͘̕͡ ̴̧́ͭ͋͐̌̌̂̄̃͂͘҉̛̭̺͎͎̙̣͕̬̖͙̹̮̘͍̰͕͍̻̲V̸̶̸͉̤͍̝̫̥̙̞̻̽̀̌̌́I̵̶̙̭̖ͭ͆͐̍͛̀̑̓ͫ̃̀̽̿̚͜͝ͅN̶̷̨͍̦̣̠͍̙͔̹͖̖͉̭̜̺̯̖̳ͣͤ̽̎͊̽̎͌̆ͮ͊ͪ̎ͨ͢͝Y̨̢̻͈̝͖̦̖͎̠͉͚̮͔͖͚̪̥͔ͫ̑̾͑͗ͧ̈̀͌ͣ̋ͦͯͅL̸̶̬̫̼͈̜̣̬͖̭̬͓̝̜̊̔̂ͬ̾ͪ͆ͧ̋͑̇ͨ͑̅͌͘ ̧̪̞̪͉̼̘̲̱̞͖͉͍͍̿ͦͩ̈́ͅG̨͙͚̱̲̥͖̦̀́ͮ̈̈͗ͧ̑̽ͯͧ̈̈́̂̇̓́͠͞ͅO͓̯̞̙̣͍̜̠̳̪̫̲̺̗͇̊͑ͪ̅͊͒̓͂͛̐͛́ͅỈ͛̓͆̎͑ͥ̒̂ͫ̌͑̊͊͏͙̯̣̩͝Ṅ̸͈̳͕̰͉͙̖̹̹͍̯̹̝͔͖̾̃̿͂ͭ̅̈̑̾͢͟G̨̢̛̠̫̤̤̻̻̠͚͉̙̲̙̃̾̆ͣ̕͢ͅ ͤ͋ͮͩͭ̐̓̋͏̹̲̪̬͢T̨͂͛̉ͪ͑ͫ͋̚̚҉̘͇̫̦̞͎̫̻̙̠͍͚̞̯̼͙̗͢͢Ǫ͉̜̮̗̱̜̟̻̠̠̫͎̫̎ͤ̎ͧ́͆͑͠ͅ ̃ͫ͛̈́ͥ̏ͫ̓̐͡͏̟̳̩͙͍͉̲͢B͉̘̮͉̼̏ͧ̒ͪ̓̽̀͜Eͪͩͬ̽̇҉̭͈̰͈͖̗̭͎̪̣͙̲͚ͅ

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I SAID

Ẉ̵̷̡̢͓̞̬͔͈͇̜͇̝̭̫͓̗̳̘̞͙ͣ̎̏́̓͊H̵̷̨̲̪͍͈͈̼̮͓̲̘̩̼̻͎͉͕̣̱ͭͯ̌̆ͪ͆̍ͫ́̚͡A̧͓̪͖̙͈̩̲̖̤̤̪͈͒̽̽ͨ͋̃ͥ̽̓̊̏ͭͥ͋̏́̀̕͜ͅT̡̑͆ͮ̂̈́̋̏ͬ̌ͩ̍ͦͨ͆͒͟͜͏̗̮̣̘̬̼̮̳̰͉̫̞̘͟ͅ ̛̖͍͙͚̠̟̗̥̖̞̱̙̬͕̖ͯ͛ͬ̑ͣ͆̚͜͞C̶̬̱͇̰̬͍̮̹̱̟̭̙͉͍̻̻͓͇̖͆̈̑ͦ̓ͬ̿̆̾ͦ͛̿ͩ̕O͊͊ͬ̌̿̒̀̽̾̂ͣ̔̐̈́͆̈̎ͭ̊͠͏͉̲̪͇̜͚̲̘̤͉̫̮̺̟̕L̡̞̞̳̯̠̮̫̱̜̻̤̼͗̎̒͆ͣ̑̉̒̊͋̕O̸̥̱̠̟ͭ͊ͦ͆ͫ̂͑̆̋̎ͣͨ͌̓̈́͒̍͆̚̕̕͠͠Ŗ̢̧̱̪̥̟̞͆̈͛ͦ͒͂̑̊̑̅͒̏͘ ͧ̉̔̉͑̂͌ͪ̎̎̿͑͌̽҉̞͔̬̝̪̺̯͓̠̥͎̣̰̠̣̯͓̕I̷̮̬̟̟̼̺̝̺͕̣̫̣̟̹̺ͥͥͬ͐̈̅̒͛̿̿͟ͅṢ̴̵̡̛͓̙̹͑ͤ͌̈͒ͬͨͥ̊̑̂͌ͅ ̻̟̟͇̩̜̞̗͎͕̠̣̦̅̈́ͮͭ̆̒ͬ̆͘͘T̟̲̲͉̫̜̙̲͖̹͎͓̦͉̞͓́̀͛͊̌ͬ̓̑ͥ̃͋̅̓̄̍̑͡͡H̅̾͊ͣ̍̃̏ͤ̈́ͩ͏͈͓̹̟͓̣̱̝͜͞ͅE̢̛̻̘̹̫̟̰͉͓͎̔̑͐̇ͬͩ̆̃̇ͫ͋ͯ͂ͦ͑͗̉̊͜͡ ̸͛͗ͫ̋̈͐ͫͬ̾̓̊ͩ̍ͯͪ̃҉͖̫̙͇͙͜F̵̡̨̻̻̞̤̬̹̟̻̖̓ͮ̔̓̋̃̔ͥ̏̾ͫ̏̓ͥ͗̾͘͝U̧̓͒̍͊͆̀͒ͩ͂̓̒̑̒̓ͬ͗̍ͤ҉̼͓̰͔͙͇͔͈̠̭̥̹C̭͕̩̬̼̭͔̠̼̟̙̝̠̩̻͗̏ͭ͑ͧ̎̈́ͮͩ̓͜͢͠ͅK̍̔̎̾̀͐̾ͪͥ́ͤ҉̵̧͈̟̱̹͕̫͖̗͚̪̙̩̜͔̩̼̥́Į̳̜̟̯̣̫͉̜͕̭͉̼̤̫̰̤̥̙̽ͣ̊ͭͧͦ̄̍ͦͪ̀̐ͯͮͦ̓́̀̕͟Nͭ̓̐̇͒ͬͣ̈́ͥ̓͝͏̘̝̺̯͇Ģ̧̯̺͇̤̺̭̞̪͕̱͍͕̠̘̦̘͙̄̏ͩͣ͘̕͡ ̴̧́ͭ͋͐̌̌̂̄̃͂͘҉̛̭̺͎͎̙̣͕̬̖͙̹̮̘͍̰͕͍̻̲V̸̶̸͉̤͍̝̫̥̙̞̻̽̀̌̌́I̵̶̙̭̖ͭ͆͐̍͛̀̑̓ͫ̃̀̽̿̚͜͝ͅN̶̷̨͍̦̣̠͍̙͔̹͖̖͉̭̜̺̯̖̳ͣͤ̽̎͊̽̎͌̆ͮ͊ͪ̎ͨ͢͝Y̨̢̻͈̝͖̦̖͎̠͉͚̮͔͖͚̪̥͔ͫ̑̾͑͗ͧ̈̀͌ͣ̋ͦͯͅL̸̶̬̫̼͈̜̣̬͖̭̬͓̝̜̊̔̂ͬ̾ͪ͆ͧ̋͑̇ͨ͑̅͌͘ ̧̪̞̪͉̼̘̲̱̞͖͉͍͍̿ͦͩ̈́ͅG̨͙͚̱̲̥͖̦̀́ͮ̈̈͗ͧ̑̽ͯͧ̈̈́̂̇̓́͠͞ͅO͓̯̞̙̣͍̜̠̳̪̫̲̺̗͇̊͑ͪ̅͊͒̓͂͛̐͛́ͅỈ͛̓͆̎͑ͥ̒̂ͫ̌͑̊͊͏͙̯̣̩͝Ṅ̸͈̳͕̰͉͙̖̹̹͍̯̹̝͔͖̾̃̿͂ͭ̅̈̑̾͢͟G̨̢̛̠̫̤̤̻̻̠͚͉̙̲̙̃̾̆ͣ̕͢ͅ ͤ͋ͮͩͭ̐̓̋͏̹̲̪̬͢T̨͂͛̉ͪ͑ͫ͋̚̚҉̘͇̫̦̞͎̫̻̙̠͍͚̞̯̼͙̗͢͢Ǫ͉̜̮̗̱̜̟̻̠̠̫͎̫̎ͤ̎ͧ́͆͑͠ͅ ̃ͫ͛̈́ͥ̏ͫ̓̐͡͏̟̳̩͙͍͉̲͢B͉̘̮͉̼̏ͧ̒ͪ̓̽̀͜Eͪͩͬ̽̇҉̭͈̰͈͖̗̭͎̪̣͙̲͚ͅ

GREEN LIKE THE PLANET FROM THE EYES OF A TURTLE DOVE

OR MAYBE BLUE LIKE THE COLOR OF THE SHIRT OF THE MAN LANA DELERY LUVS

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Ugh I'm dying - what a wild, stressful and killer summer. I need new Lana material to lead me to the light or drag me further into the darkness. Either or. Anything  :toofunny:

off topic but has lana said anything about asap being locked up in sweden? aren't they supposed to be bffs? i thought she would have at least linked the petition or something  :hooker:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

For the next 24 hours I am taking hexidecimal value submissions in my status for the predicted vinyl colour, and then I will make a TierMaker template for us and we shall settle this once and for all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

For the next 24 hours I am taking hexidecimal value submissions in my status for the predicted vinyl colour, and then I will make a TierMaker template for us and we shall settle this once and for all.

I SAID

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i will LAUGH so loud if she performs this last show without giving us any news or not mentioning the album. just watch her be silent about it.

well then get your popcorn bitch cause thats what’s happening!

off topic but has lana said anything about asap being locked up in sweden? aren't they supposed to be bffs? i thought she would have at least linked the petition or something :hooker:

Petition for what? Just because he’s a celebrity doesn’t mean he gets to skip out on the Swedish judiciary system. ...

omg July 26th is going to be a legendary day

1. new Quentin Tarantino movie

2. new Fire Emblem game

and now 3. NFR preorder

tumblr_inline_ph8u0zC2TN1r9f683_250.gif

4. My birthday :hooker:

anyways I'm not that hyped for the single cause I think it will be happiness is a butterfly with a video using the footage of VB and MAC

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...