Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think, it'll actually suck if Lana doesn't release a kind of album trailer for the record. I know we kid about the hiab snippet titled nfr on insta, but her trailers ALWAYS deliver. Perfect and most efficient way to supplement the record visually without much effort than a rollout of mv's. Think we can all agree on that 

UV/Honeymoon

I think you meant the Honeymoon sampler :derpna:

Agreed Honeymoon sampler is where its at :D 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

We're getting the album in a little more than a month, it makes me feel emotions higher than the heavens above

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Petition for what? Just because he’s a celebrity doesn’t mean he gets to skip out on the Swedish judiciary system. ...

ikr it's so dumb, but theres a petition on change.org that all his celeb friends have been linking, tyler and frank etc

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I really hope pre-order goes up this week... like why wait longer. Or at least officially tweet out the release date. For my sanity Lana...

Imagine if all the songs(that we haven't heard) start with a soft piano and turn into amazing productions

i mean, we know cinammon does

:defeated:

i'm happy with either, but there will be more elements to the production regardless. i can't see her doing an album full of Sylvia's, then again it's Lana so what do we expect really.

I remember when VB first came out and the first time I listened to it I didn't see the total song length... and it just kept going on and fucking on... and I was like wtf is this 

and now I love the long psychedelic haziness of it  :flutter: I hope she does more psychedelic jamming on nfr

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Check it, what an optimist, but dk what happened. u get wiser after mistakes I'm sure- all the bs we've sifted thru like wow. 10rsea0.jpg

We're getting the album in a little more than a month, it makes me feel emotions higher than the heavens above

Sing it 2ak9s1k.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I don’t really give a fuck what she does, album trailer, no trailer, special over priced vinyl and merchandise, nor worrying about what font it’s going to be. I just need the album.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance