Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe it is the 26th but if you bought a physical album it will ship the 30th? Or it could be the presale but isn't that usually an earlier date

The album is almost definitely coming August 30th but that website lists another version on July 26th, probably the pre order, and the vinly on October 4th if you look here

https://www.amazon.fr/Tbc/dp/B07VBH59H1?SubscriptionId=AKIAIWBZRQIIPF7IKQPA&tag=bookbutlerfr-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07VBH59H1

i sound dumb sl but what’s that?

basically like if a site is unsure of the specific release date but they know the month, they'll use the last day of the month to avoid any specifics. It happens with a lot of video game releases, like if a game is going to be released in January, they usually say January 31 on websites like Amazon, etc. until there is a specific release date. 

Honestly, I guesssss I wouldn't mind an August 30th release (just a week after my school starts </3) as long as we get at least one more single release! 

sgopYhV.gif

Besides the multitude of Russian websites claiming a release date of 8/30 with a valid barcode? Nope!

I don’t mean to rain on anyone’s parade, but could the barcode thing be faked? I dont quite understand it, where was it pulled from? Isnt the album on amazon called “The Jam” or something? And even then, could Aug 30th just be a placeholder? I’m probably being delulu but a girl can dream that the album will come sooner

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

So is that album cover real?

The one on the plane? Nope, it was fanmade and that Russian store just grabbed it.

the french amazon listing shows July 26th as a date for a version along with the August 30th date, maybe this is the pre order?

Although all the codes match with those displayed on other websites under NFR, that Amazon link redirects to The Jam's Duck and I would guess that specific date is for that CD. Either that, or they're trying to cover up Lana's record until an official announcement.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

The album is almost definitely coming August 30th but that website lists another version on July 26th, probably the pre order, and the vinly on October 4th if you look here

https://www.amazon.fr/Tbc/dp/B07VBH59H1?SubscriptionId=AKIAIWBZRQIIPF7IKQPA&tag=bookbutlerfr-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07VBH59H1

July 26th?

IT’S LIKE 2 DAYS AWAY I-

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

why the fuck does eveyone keep posting this link there's no connection to lana on it

because it has the same European bar code as NFR does... The Jam sharing the barcode is some glitch in the system but that will be the listing for NFR once it's officially out