Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

you're my least favorite person in here

I couldn't care less.

You're simply settling disappointment for yourself. Grow up.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I mean if it does come out in August 30th and gets blocked from #1... I wouldn’t mind bc honeymoon debuted at #2 and it was a masterpiece

If NFR debuts at #2 it will be a funny pattern...

Cause BtD debuted at #2, UV #1, HM #2, LFL #1. It’s always been 2,1,2,1 lol

The thing is... she might get blocked from #2 either  :deadbanana: Billie has been stable at 60k p/ week for months now and she hasn't left the top 3 since the release of her album I think? She'll probably block Bey from being #2 this week so it wouldn't be a surprise if she did the same to Lana. So secure your wigs sisters Lana might debut at #3.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I couldn't care less.

You're simply settling disappointment for yourself. Grow up.

Why are you so rude? Let people be excited for things

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So... The only tracklist I'm accepting has a song with the abbreviation DGD. That is one Jack teased and therefore it should be on the album? Also as mentioned we know NFR will be track 1 or 2.

i...they were talking about singing along to dance gavin dance lmao

it's just the way i feel

21/08 was probably a mistake, since they quote their source and it still points to all the dates we've been saying. Also, the original only says "stores", and they added "American stores". Which American stores? I don't think any of us has found the record (or anything that could possibly be the record) in any website that isn't a shady Russian shop.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Why are you so rude? Let people be excited for things

I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic. And how is she excited by criticising everything in such a negative way? Hating on everything might be a new form of excitement that I don't know...

~?~

The thing is... she might get blocked from #2 either  :deadbanana: Billie has been stable at 60k p/ week for months now and she hasn't left the top 3 since the release of her album I think? She'll probably block Bey from being #2 this week so it wouldn't be a surprise if she did the same to Lana. So secure your wigs sisters Lana might debut at #3.

I don't think this is going to do as well first week as LfL but I don't see her declining from 106k to 60k  :deadbanana: She could still be blocked from #2 if someone else releases but not Billie 

i don't know what you have with me and why everything i post in here bothers you so much but i think you should find another occupation lol

i think you should find another thread to fight in lol 

Wow I love how lanaboards is the first to receive any kind of news our minds. We bounced back from the bbc disappointment in like an hour

and a fight is breaking out every ten pages

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i don't know what you have with me and why everything i post in here bothers you so much but i think you should find another occupation lol

I have nothing with you, I'm just pointing out that you see everything negativity and that's it's unnecessary to hate on everything. It's just childish and you're only making yourself dislike the album before hearing it

~?~

I don't think this is going to do as well first week as LfL but I don't see her declining from 106k to 60k  :deadbanana: She could still be blocked from #2 if someone else releases but not Billie 

Bad Guy has been smashing and boosting her album sales, if All The Good Girls Go To Hell smashes as hard I think she really could block Lana  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains