Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Don't forget that the tracklists displayed on those websites are fake

True but honestly we are so close to a leaked tracklist and album cover... or the official announcement

Doin time is a certified bop but it got in the way of the album and that’s really all I want.

it's literally not though, the song remains in the same structure the whole way through and doesn't go anywhere interesting, the production is cool but very simple, and lana is basically boringly talking throughout the whole thing, in one pitch, all in the span of 3 minutes, groundbreaking

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Omg are they really going to release a Chuck video in fucking September? It's a summer song and they'll start promoting it in September? Interscope just fire her entire team and find a decent one because I can't deal with this anymore

it's always summer in satan's asscrack aka LA

photo-7468.jpg?_r=1499539764

i76mrxw.png 

it's literally not though, the song remains in the same structure the whole way through and doesn't go anywhere interesting, the production is cool but very simple, and lana is basically boringly talking throughout the whole thing, in one pitch, all in the span of 3 minutes, groundbreaking

Are u talking about change?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

True but honestly we are so close to a leaked tracklist and album cover... or the official announcement

Yup of course but I was saying that for the people who still think Doin' Time will make the cut or that Cactus is happening :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

lana stans: we don't want promo we only want MUSIC! we don't care about nfr having a decent cover art MAC cover is her BEST! whatever she does i don'T need no video i'll just sit at home and listen to the album once it's out! i like REAL MUSICIANS not pop stars! music not the bLING!

lana puts effort into her styling today: OMG the best she's ever looked in YEARS! 

two seconds after finding out she supposedly performed doing time: WHY is she performing this song we want her to promote THE ALBUM!

make it make sense...

i76mrxw.png 

lana stans: we don't want promo we only want MUSIC! we don't care about nfr having a decent cover art MAC cover is her BEST! whatever she does i don'T need no video i'll just sit at home and listen to the album once it's out! i like REAL MUSICIANS not pop stars! music not the bLING!

lana puts effort into her styling today: OMG the best she's ever looked in YEARS! 

two seconds after finding out she supposedly performed doing time: WHY is she performing this song we want her to promote THE ALBUM!

make it make sense...

I feel attacked

whoever wants that sewer pic as the album cover has zero taste and zero brain cells

whoever wants that airport typewriter pic and yosemite national park w the american flag pic has mega taste and thousands of brain cells

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

whoever wants that sewer pic as the album cover has zero taste and zero brain cells

whoever wants that airport typewriter pic and yosemite national park w the american flag pic has mega taste and thousands of brain cells

The worst thing about this era is we’re really expecting her to release an album with some random old ass Instagram picture as a cover

She's been looking gorgeous lately and you can tell she knows.

And, in a way, I'm glad she's remained relatively lowkey this era. Looking back on it, the whole "witchcraft" thing was a little embarrassing  :eek:

(but mostly because she wasn't able to pull it off out of laziness... BTD Lana would have killed it :))