Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly we should wait till tomorrow to get info. It’s her last concert so she should reveal some info or even sing a snippet of a song from NFR like she did in the Endless Summer tour

I wish this could happen

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm really interested in finding out the length of the tracks, i think IYC will be between 5:30 and 6:00

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm really interested in finding out the length of the tracks, i think IYC will be between 5:30 and 6:00

I have a feeling Happiness is a Butterfly will turn out to be something we all don't expect. We all THINK we have most of the song already, but it also could be way longer 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have a feeling Happiness is a Butterfly will turn out to be something we all don't expect. We all THINK we have most of the song already, but it also could be way longer 

i hope it is! im really not feeling it anymore, to the point i wouldnt care if it got scrapped. it sounds oddly more repetitive than her other songs and also the DONT BE A JERK part just feels awkward to me. i hope i like the full version.

i hope it is! im really not feeling it anymore, to the point i wouldnt care if it got scrapped. it sounds oddly more repetitive than her other songs and also the DONT BE A JERK part just feels awkward to me. i hope i like the full version.

As long as the "tour-lyfe" line is altered, or removed completely, I think the song will be fine to me. Won't be my favorite by ANY means, but definitely will be the Coachella of the album. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

30/08 ****

DOING GOD'S WORK! 

all this chart/ sales talk, leaked_version's influence

Ugh I miss this binch!

Honestly, I just want this album to be released so we can all finally move on... things can only get better at this point. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So there’s about 5 different Russian sites all saying the same date

30/08/19

Which we honestly assumed (either 30th or 16th). So I’d say it’s safe to say that we have an actual date, now we just need an actual confirmation from this puta that this is it.

we did it ladies  :trisha:  :krylie:  :oprah:  :angie:  :mariah:

+ dates from amazon and bookbutler 

I legit still to this very day cannot get over how terrible the song Coachella is. It's shocking to me. I remember thinking it was a joke one of you lb members put together when we got the first picosong link

what was she thinking, definitely her worst song and may even be the worst song i've ever heard

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't know why but I expect Happiness is a Butterfly to be a piano Venice Bitch and go off for like 7 minutes