Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

why the fuck does eveyone keep posting this link there's no connection to lana on it

yea it's some other album or something I don't understand

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

no self respecting record label would release an album cover with such aggressively terrible text contrast as the logo on the plane one has 

it's just the way i feel

Y’all, I rarely if ever have dreams about Lana, but I mentioned a month or so ago that I had a dream and the date of August 4th kept appearing and would stick out. I had the dream again and that date was in my dream again. Now I know that August 4th is a Sunday so is it still possible that something could be announced that day or even released?

I know we've basically got "legit" information about the album coming next month, but I truly feel nothing's gonna happen...did I truly lost hope...?

I've been waiting around in my fucking clowngown
24/7, fucking Norman...
They think that we're happy, they know that we're not
Cause at best she gave us Doin Time...
But hope is a dangerous thing
For a faggot like me to have...
But I don't have...

It, yeah I don't have...
It, I don't have...

No, I don't have...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I know we've basically got "legit" information about the album coming next month, but I truly feel nothing's gonna happen...did I truly lost hope...?

I've been waiting around in my fucking clowngown

24/7, fucking Norman...

They think that we're happy, they know that we're not

Cause at best she gave us Doin Time...

But hope is a dangerous thing

For a faggot like me to have...

But I don't have...

It, yeah I don't have...

It, I don't have...

No, I don't have...

Well now that she did promo airing in september the album coming out on 8/30 makes sense so I think we are out of the woods

(but give us a lead single bish!!)

Well now that she did promo airing in september the album coming out on 8/30 makes sense so I think we are out of the woods

(but give us a lead single bish!!)

its called Venice Bitch

Why wouldn’t they do the 16th to maximize sales? All of the gays are going to be buying Lover the following two weeks, but I guess sales aren’t a huge deal when it comes to Lana. A third #1 would have been cool, though.

Imagine how close we are to the album cover :defeated:

I don't think July 26th is the preorder - when you click on that listing it shows the cover of the Kaiser Chiefs album which comes out on that date and its tracklisting further down 

Considering half of gay twitter cancelled her i reckon it could be easy to try and pull something off to get Lana to #1

Taylor never got that much support from the gays, they tried to cancel her during 1989 and reputation and we all know how things turned out. She will be fine and thriving in that #1 spot for at least a month.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Y'all who cares what position on the charts it is?? Born to die was #2 and Honeymoon was #2 both of which are masterpieces and NFR whether #1 or #2 or #100 will be amazing too I can feel it in my loosening hair follicles

Y'all who cares what position on the charts it is?? Born to die was #2 and Honeymoon was #2 both of which are masterpieces and NFR whether #1 or #2 or #100 will be amazing too I can feel it in my loosening hair follicles

Girl the album will be PANNED