Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

And as the summer fades away, nothing gold can stay. Wow, I bet she really did that on purpose with the late release

Happiness is a butterfly has literally been this whole era, getting our hopes up and then swoosh we’re back to the bottom again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://www.cdvpodarok.ru/pages-plates/pop_rock/obj_cd3596747/

What even is this cover...  If they had an official one by now, they probably wouldn't be using this. Maybe it hasn't even been shot yet.

I'm saving this cover in the event that the official will be worse 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

no this is not off the topic i mean why tf she didn't make more magazines? only one the vogue italy????? and i cant even find it for sale online (except ebay the prices are horrible)

we need more magz

and yes tell me if you know where i can buy the italian one

:smile3:

i'm pretty sure someone on this site made that LOL looks good though 

I swear someone in this thread mentioned that picture literally yesterday saying it would be a nice album cover

Also, you guys are mentinoning a lot the password on her shop is for Charlie's Angels... If that was the case, wouldn't Ari and Miley have something similar going on? Lazy Lana, out of all three, hyping this thing better doesn't make any sense to me

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Also, you guys are mentinoning a lot the password on her shop is for Charlie's Angels... If that was the case, wouldn't Ari and Miley have something similar going on? Lazy Lana, out of all three, hyping this thing better doesn't make any sense to me

lol lana doing something for charlie's angels??? she would't even tweet about it if Ben didn't call her for 39392829 times

:smile3: