Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So August 30 is confirmed for now?

Vinyl: violet

CD: (ocean) blue

Cassette: (pale) red

(cover: green)

The cover is green? and the CD itself is blue? Interesting.

Mfhp.gif

It’s a good thing that people on here are accepting the latest possible date for an August release as the release date, because this way there won’t be any disappointment if it actually does come out on that day, but at the same time i REFUSE to believe that the album will come out on August 30th. I just don’t see it for me. It’s coming August 16th! Am i setting myself up for disappointment? Maybe, but that’s beside the point.

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35

What kind of weather will be in LA when the album drops? What colour of the sky will be?

What colour of clothes Lana will be wearing on on the cover?

What coffee do you associate every song from NFR with? What animal, what insect?

Draw every song as a scenery, as a piece of furniture, as a sexual fetish.

What colour of shit Lana has? When her last period started and ended?

So many things to discuss, gays, I can't  :oprah:

Also when Endless copies didn't ship for like 6 months after selling them and neither him or his team said a dam thing 

And if u emailed them too many times asking about the order it would mysteriously get cancelled............. tea

Almost as much of a classic as people having to wait upwards of over a year for their Blonde vinyl 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Just imagine that very moment when we see the pre-order up. The cover, the tracklist etc and how excited we'll be. Yeah it sucks now but it really isn't that much longer until we get to feel genuine excitement and happiness. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That moth picture made me flashback to Lana taking that video of a spider then screaming when it dropped

Ugh release your YouTube vlogs girl, I know they exist

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just imagine that very moment when we see the pre-order up. The cover, the tracklist etc and how excited we'll be. Yeah it sucks now but it really isn't that much longer until we get to feel genuine excitement and happiness.

Hoping we get to feel it in a few hours. But it's all fine in a few days or weeks too since we pretty much have the confirmation the album is coming in August anyway

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Imagine if the preorder comes today.. Let’s get our hopes up ladies!

Let's not get the mental institute in full force today, kids. I think by next week we'll have something.

Why would pre order even come today if it's coming august 30th

Honestly I don’t think it’s coming today but she also released the first singles almost a year ago