Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana has said MULTIPLE time now last month that the record is coming "next month", meaning AUGUST.

The videos are done, the website is being edited, the pre-order links are in progress etc. Just stfu. It's NOT coming in September.

go awf sis!!!!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Lana has said MULTIPLE time now last month that the record is coming "next month", meaning AUGUST.

The videos are done, the website is being edited, the pre-order links are in progress etc. Just stfu. It's NOT coming in September.

:flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

wtf is FAME HOUSE ???  

Fame House is a Philadelphia-based digital marketing and e-commerce agency, with satellite offices in Los Angeles and New York City, that specializes in direct-to-consumer services for the music and entertainment industries, focused on building, marketing, managing, and monetizing its clients' online presence.  

The live page on her website doesn’t show anything for the future... maybe this is the festival she had to cancel?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Anyways, in conclusion:

-It's coming on August 30th

-We're getting a deluxe edition

-Cinnamon, NFR, MAC are gonna be the best tracks on the album

tumblr_pd2fhziv6c1u6n38po1_250.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Anyways, in conclusion:

-It's coming on August 30th

-We're getting a deluxe edition

-Cinnamon, IYC, HTD are gonna be the best tracks on the album

giphy.gif

My only issue is that it doesn't depends on Lana about when the album is coming out. Interscope (and Polydor ?) does.

If things were so right I'd expect an announcement already. Wouldn't be surprise if it's label schedule that isn't finding space\time to put the record out.

I believe Honeymoon was the fastest Announcement-Release, we had with something like 1 or 2 months between her words and the date? And we got High By The Beach in the meantime. (+Music To Watch Boys To and the title track???)

If everything's correct, tomorrow marks 1 month til the official release. Maybe it will be it then. Otherwise... unsure.

the fact she teased a Music Video on social media but haven't mentioned the damn record... I hate her I just hate her. If she's spilling things during her shows WHY CAN'T YOU TWEET ABOUT IT SIS??

Why is no one else excited for the Stronger snippet? IYC, NFR and HIAB can choke. I wish I was excited for Cinnamon but she played so much of it and I’ve overplayed the snippets so I think the actual track will be boring

Why is no one else excited for the Stronger snippet? IYC, NFR and HIAB can choke. I wish I was excited for Cinnamon but she played so much of it and I’ve overplayed the snippets so I think the actual track will be boring

This is so disgusting

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

All of you still hyping up Cinnamon reaffirms that it will be my least favorite track

The lack of flavor

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Yeah, I’m still worried that Cinnamon will become my Cherry (completely boring after a few listens).

It will. For almost everybody

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***