Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I SWEAR TO GOD IF IYC ISNT ON THIS FUCKING ALBUM, THE SONG IVE BEEN DYING TO HESR SINCE HEARING THOSE STRINGS IN THE INTRO AND WANTING TO DRIVE ON THE FUCKIN G OPEN ROAD TO I WILL SUE AND GET MY BEST LAWYERS TO RUIN LANA SHE CANNA DO THIS, release the GOD DAMN TRACKLIST LANA OMG

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Why are y'all losing your minds about IYC not being on the album? If this is because some random twitter account with 5 followers said some shady stuff based on a "reliable" source with extra info is2g el6lOkC.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why are y'all losing your minds about IYC not being on the album? If this is because some random twitter account with 5 followers said some shady stuff based on a "reliable" source with extra info istg el6lOkC.gif

it's bc shazam doesn't recognize it 

giphy.gif

for me there was a deluxe cd and another vinyl option that said "vinyl,boxset" and when i clicked on it it brought me to some rock band album thats already out 

when i click on the vinyl, boxset thing it doesn't bring me to The Jam

Also no one leak anything because remember what happened to Ultraviolence, we don’t need a repeat and a longer time to eait

if she doesn't want leaks, she should release a single or at least post the cover and tracklist so that her fans are finally fed

Honestly I think that might me true about IYC. She teased How to Disappear and if we didn't know better, we'd think it was completed and it obviously wasn't. (at least that's what I have to tell myself to avoid freaking out about IYC being scrapped)

what if shazam doesn't recognize IYC because it was reworked and there's a new version?  :flutter:

giphy.gif

why is everyone always talking about something but no matter how much i search i cant find WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

update me

When sis will drop the cover art? She need to give us some tea soon, we don't even know when the double mv will really drop

original.gif