Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't get why they put the original NFR cover in the middle of the pink vinyl. Talk about a hot mess.

But the cover? Amazing. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So the one who constantly 'jokes' about how this forum is a mental asylum / how we need to take our meds / how we're all psychotic and crazy is really going to come for someone for being rude.... lol.

y'know i include myself in that right

:toofunny:

legit if she released the regular version and the UO version with literally no typography they would both look ten times better

I love the NFR font on the UO version though

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I also don't get the whole witchy behavior for NFR. It doesn't fit at all, it's so random  :deadbanana:

True. It feels like Lust for Life's leftovers. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want it for the pink vinyl and also it's kind of cute but it doesn't fit the album At All. Will UK UO stock it??

nope, they never do.

if you've never seen an UO release before, when it's limited they'll all be sold out by the end of the month and you can only get them from the US. shipping and imports are horrendous too, so it's kind of difficult to get unless u have money. they only increase in value as well after release, which is a pain in the ass.

now is basically your easiest shot at getting it.

We got a green vinyl, a lime one, a blue one, a light blue one, a pink one, everybody should be happy at this point

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I also don't get the whole witchy behavior for NFR. It doesn't fit at all, it's so random  :deadbanana:

My thoughts exactly. Wtf

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

In 28 days we'll start ranking Lana's albums and singles again until we get LDR7  :oprah2:

We got a green vinyl, a lime one, a blue one, a light blue one, a pink one, everybody should be happy at this point

lana looked at lb and said let's literally give the gays everything they want LMAOOO

man can you believe my dumbass officially has bought seven copies of this album