Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

New Zeland do u have Season of the witch?

in 50 minutes they'll have it

I just checked w a vpn and it isn't out yet. It'll probs come in like 50 minutes, or maybe it won't even be a midnight drop.

it doesn't work if you use vpn? i think u gotta change ur account country to NZ?

giphy.gif

seems she's put the guitar driven songs at the beginning and piano ballads at the end, by that theory, the title track could well explode into something more folky/rocky?

I feel it will be more like orchestral

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

it doesn't work if you use vpn? i think u gotta change ur account country to NZ?

I know, I made a NZ deezer account with the vpn. U gotta do both when making the account. With deezer it's weird tho cause once the account is made with the vpn u don't need the vpn anymore

qfrWuBl.png

I know, I made a NZ deezer account with the vpn. U gotta do both when making the account. With deezer it's weird tho cause once the account is made with the vpn u don't need the vpn anymore

didn't know about that deezer thing, thanks!

lol i didn't know one time zone in NZ is UTC +12:45

giphy.gif

It’s actually 12pm in some parts of NZ already so if it’s not already there I don’t think it’s coming today

I remember songs always dropping at 2pm my time (which is in like 35 minutes), so there's still hope for it dropping today.

qfrWuBl.png

LanaismPoland getting defensive when I try and correct them on falsly reporting that Lana was at Hillsong when she was actually at Churchome lmao
These false reports are about to get her cancelled for nothing. Apparently DailyMail also reported she was at Hillsong..

qfrWuBl.png

LanaismPoland getting defensive when I try and correct them on falsly reporting that Lana was at Hillsong when she was actually at Churchome lmao

These false reports are about to get her cancelled for nothing. Apparently DailyMail also reported she was at Hillsong..

lmao yeah i saw u

:smile3:

In this day and age, I don't get why records and songs aren't released simultaneously for everyone, like when there's a world premiere. It's a bit stupid the it's midnight for everyone. 

I think it's just to have an equal period to compare, count the same days and respective listening evolution 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I'm totally NOT gonna be that guy and ask that someone upload to zippyshare and pm it to me on twitter @unlockcamo or instagram @directorcameron :creep: cause that would be against forum rules

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: