Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What happened? I’m at work

Nothing. We just sat and waited for two hours just to listen to the same interview from last week.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

no one's showing up to that irrelevant fad baiter's party

it's not a party it's a group telephone call

#AnnieMacIsOverTelephoneGala

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The Kokomo in the Beach Boys song wasn’t one of the real places, but an idealized paradise. She’s clearly using it as a metaphor for Dennis’s death. Like, use your brain, please.

U tried to insinuate Mike Love is irrelevant when she literally mentions a song he crafted without Brian or Dennis (considering Dennis was dead and Brian did not write or sing on it) :rip: 

Don't pretend Lana doesn't selectively romanticize her idols when she absolutely does. Lou Reed, Elvis Presley and John Lennon for starters. Yet Kanye is all bullets.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

U tried to insinuate Mike Love is irrelevant when she literally mentions a song he crafted without Brian or Dennis (considering Dennis was dead and Brian did not write or sing on it) :rip:

Don't pretend Lana doesn't selectively romanticize her idols when she absolutely does. Lou Reed, Elvis Presley and John Lennon for starters. Yet Kanye is all bullets.

yes. kayne can choke. the others can have my hole. your point is ..?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Because Kanye is not anywhere near the level of Lou Reed, Elvis or John Lennon...

What’s not clicking? Just because Kanye calls himself a mastermind genius in every interview doesn’t make it true lmfao

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

that was the WORST interview.... why even split it up into 2 when they talked about nothing... what a waste of my time. 

I've had longer "interviews" with strangers I met in an elevator.

I never said Brian had anything to do with that song. The song is about a paradise in your mind so it’s the perfect metaphor for heaven when talking about Dennis’s death. It could also be referencing that that’s the Beach Boys most hated and ridiculed song and that Dennis’ death earlier that decade represented the real end of the Beach Boys. You’re just purposely not understanding so you have something to complain about.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688