Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

not with guns and roses on it 

The standard version would like to have a word with you

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

ok, sis

The standard version would like to have a word with you

ok, sis

The fact that they have to use a bonus track to discredit UV is just amusing, especially when a lot of songs on NFR follow the same boring formula as that UV reject. We stay using standard tracks from LFL and NFR. Ugh, the validity of our opinions.  :flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

People keep saying this but I can never see myself changing my mind on LFL.

I changed my mind the other way around. I cried the first time I listened to LFL and I listened to it everyday for almost a year. I thought it was so deep and shit. Then I realized how many songs I had to skip and that it just wasn't as good as I'd thought when there was still the hype of it being new.

Lana herself said that she wanted surf drums in Fuck It I Love You. Thankfully, she established this loud and clear a few days ago before the radio premiere of the song. A great decision by Ms. Del Rey, and did not go unnoticed. :flutter:

DUDE CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I'm gonna quote myself for you my love, hold on.

"Or MAYBE it was actually Interscope who wanted more upbeat drums for a single and they changed it but that's not something you'd say in an interview when you're trying to sell a song"

MAYBE. HIPOTHETICALLY. PERHAPS. Just a theory. I'm tired of this conversation cause everything you say is boring lol shut up

Do people here like Freak? Cause everyone seems to hate trap, I wonder how yall feel about that one

Loved it when it first came out, now I think it’s the weakest song on Honeymoon. I don’t hate trap, I just don’t think Rick does it well or does anything much with it.

All the way back in October 2018. U thinking she didn't touch one thing on the album between October 2018 and July 2019 is a cackle in itself.  :lmao:

It was done and ready for release and then Universal postponed it and bullied her into recording Doin' Time and Fuck It I Love You.  :lmao:

Is HTD really that bad? With all of these dramatics, I can already tell it will be one of my favorites.

It’s not that bad, it’s just a strange choice in production. I think people are just stuck on the Apple performance because the piano by itself suited the song lyrics more.

DUDE CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I'm gonna quote myself for you my love, hold on.

"Or MAYBE it was actually Interscope who wanted more upbeat drums for a single and they changed it but that's not something you'd say in an interview when you're trying to sell a song"

MAYBE. HIPOTHETICALLY. PERHAPS. Just a theory. I'm tired of this conversation cause your posts are boring lol shut up

But she has said that about radio mixes before, such as WC. She was not satisfied with it. There is no reason for her to suddenly remain tight lipped regarding label affairs now. You guys love to discredit her at any chance u get. 

It was done and ready for release and then Universal postponed it and bullied her into recording Doin' Time and Fuck It I Love You.  :lmao:

There is no proof of that, so your comment is simply irrelevant until further notice.  :defeated:

If she hates Doin' Time so much she wouldn't sing it live. She has the choice not to. She barely performed HM and LFL live despite being brand new albums so don't say she was forced to perform Doin' Time either. UV also barely got live spins for Endless Summer either.  :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

Hopping on the bandwagon  Sufjan Stevens, Phoebe Bridgers, Diana Ross

The only thing LFL ever did well that it forced us realise how much HM is actually a decent record. LFL deserves to put on a stake and to be set alight. I’ve have not brought the actual CD BC I only love about six tracks from it and I only brought the vinyl for my collection.

However I’ll be dragging my cute arse as quick as possible to HMV to buy the blue vinyl and there exclusive NFR CD edition on Friday.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371