Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also when the doin time mv was released the first thing i did was download it immeditaly im case it was released by accident again and gets taken down

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Happy 3800!!

We almost made it to 4000 but passing the Charli XCX thread is still quite a feat. We did that. Lana did that with NFR. It's been a journey :'(

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Omg that Stereogum almost made me cry. Finally someone who understands her. Finally!

“Lana Del Rey always knew how fucked we are. And if we’re just catching up now, that’s our fault, not hers.” And that’s the goddamn truth.

HAPPY 3800 :godlaugh: :thankyou: :kiss2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

:dance: :spin: :glasses: :illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

But we need 4000 !

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y’all, I’m getting so emotional just thinking of the trials and tribulations we had to endure during this wait for the album... and damn, even tho during the wait it felt terrible but fuuuuck for me it was worth it. Love y’all fellow analers!!

But we need 4000 !

but we need the audience to SPAM the THREAD

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not encourage spamming the NFR Pre-Release thread

But we need 4000 !

Let's goooooooo!!!!! :party: :flop:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

How the fuck is it that the title track just keeps getting better and better after each listen? Like how the fuck does she do it! How Sway!!! Fuck the ending vocals Jesus Fucking Christ is what the album should be named.And then it flows perfectly into MAC, and the way MAC flows so perfectly into VB... WHEWWWWWWW

Yeah NFR the song isnt getting enough love

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

lana going from being judged, ridiculed and misunderstood to being praised and understood (publicly, by most) i-  :sadcore:

The circle is now complete. Her witch ritual is done. She has enthralled everybody. Her power and energy is gleaming over all the music world.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Remember when we thought the single cover for hope would be of lana sticking her head in the oven. A classic.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e