Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So gays, do you think that VB or MAC has a shot at this year’s Grammys?

Definitely not

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

They’re more about sales now, so prob not.

And if VB is submitted rock, they rarely nominate females who aren’t legends.

Is there really a realistic chance they don't submit her to pop? I mean anyone in their right, sober mind, even the worst hater, would realise she's not doing pop anymore and has no intention ( :poordat: ) to do so. So I'm confused why they're persisting. I don't say that because I'm a hardcore stan but she has way more than the potential to get a Grammy and her career is significant enough to be a legend now... Right?

ZKcaooE.png

Is there really a realistic chance they don't submit her to pop? I mean anyone in their right, sober mind, even the worst hater, would realise she's not doing pop anymore and has no intention ( :poordat: ) to do so. So I'm confused why they're persisting. I don't say that because I'm a hardcore stan but she has way more than the potential to get a Grammy and her career is significant enough to be a legend now... Right?

Agree

She has almost zero chances of winning a Grammy at this point in her career. The Grammy's award based on impact/sales now, which is why incredibly talented artists such as Bjork have been nominated 10+ times, but have never won. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She has almost zero chances of winning a Grammy at this point in her career. The Grammy's award based on impact/sales now, which is why incredibly talented artists such as Bjork have been nominated 10+ times, but have never won. 

I didn't knew that and although I don't like her music I completely recognise Bjork's legendary status and I completely get it now, thank you! Oh well, someone on here needs to become famous and invent a new music awards system that's design for actual talent

ZKcaooE.png

But the owe her one for born to die x

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

But the owe her one for born to die x

It was cool to hate Lana when BTD was released, but I agree

It was cool to hate Lana when BTD was released, but I agree

Damn I was the coolest person in the world then. I hated her guts. I thought she was the most stupid, ugliest person that ever didn't deserve fame. I actually went to the psychiatric hospital in 2012 :toofunny: which explains a lot :toofunny: And 3y later she was my first girl, I absolutely deserve to be ashamed lol

ZKcaooE.png

Damn I was the coolest person in the world then. I hated her guts. I thought she was the most stupid, ugliest person that ever didn't deserve fame. I actually went to the psychiatric hospital in 2012 :toofunny: which explains a lot :toofunny: And 3y later she was my first girl, I absolutely deserve to be ashamed lol

I'm not laughing at your experience, I just think it's funny how after you went to a psychiatric hospital you became a Lana stan  :deadbanana:

Get Free is better than 13 Beaches. Don’t quote me.

Quoting you to call bullshit. Lol! You're entitled to your opinion though.

....even though it's wrong, to me! :hooker:

13 Beaches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Get Free 

But after the controversies last year with the lack of female nominees/winners, the chance of her being nominated have increased.

I'd hope the Grammys wouldn't have to stoop to affirmative action, it's so pathetic how they've gone from being hard to get acclaimed rewards (to my knowledge) to then giving the most mediocre and basic artists grammys based on sales/fad fame- snubbing women and PoC..only to now have to (seemingly, to many viewers it'll be seen as such) push for PoC & Women to win more awards they SHOULD'VE been winning; only to make them seem more diverse and woke