Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

you f@gs are getting a little too brave, this Get Free slander is NOT allowed.

yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 better tracks from LFL is impressive... I'm intrigued aha

Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin, Love, Summer Bummer, Change and Groupie Love are all fantastic tracks + better than Get Free! I think I even enjoy God Bless America a bit more than GF.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

imagine a bop like off to the races but with real guitars and drums in the new album  :defeated:

imagine a euphoric, chaotic 10 minute love song that takes you on an electric guitar ride through the californian night sky.... wait thats VB

So this is the time of the era where we all fight about the best and worst tracks of the previous album because even though we literally JUST got massive news we're all in all just parched bottoms

ZKcaooE.png

So this is the time of the era where we all fight about the best and worst tracks of the previous album because even though we literally JUST got massive news we're all in all just parched bottoms

Yes

photo-6967.jpg?_r=1537303248

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

qzgkd.png

I'm one of yall, I'm also a thirty submissive person and I also got opinions so I'm just gonna say what no one wants to hear: Get Free is not good

I'm a dom top, wyd?

qfppg.png

but yes, Get Free is indeed not good.

Can this wrong Get Free slander stay in the LFL Post Release Thread? We should talk about NFW here, not her last album!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You