Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When do you think we’ll get to hear the title track? Is she gonna release it before the album comes out? I’m really intrigued by the title :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

really excited for this album cause i know it's gonna be really cohesive and well produced, it's prob gonna  flop really hard but i really don't care 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I hope we get more guitar than piano bc I feel like piano gets very boring very quickly but hopefully she incorporates some strings or guitars at some point.

---

Norman Fucking Rockwell tracklist so far:

1. Venice Bitch

2. Mariners Apartment Complex

3. How To Disappear

(also some other song titles but have not yet been confirmed.)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

These songs sound far better than Change.

No.

I can't BEAR the Change slander going on in this rotten place. Can yall gays stan songs that are NOT love songs ? Come on faggots, step up your game

I know these twinks need to clean their ears out

I really hope she doesn't keep posting snippets though cus its annoying, LFL era was a mess because of it. I'd rather her just announce the track and then drop the full thing a week later or something, that way its more fresh and exciting

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can't stop hearing it in my mind like "Oi! Play Norman Focking Rockwell ye stoopid turd!" or something cnalsjcnc sorry if that was cringey :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lol no thats fine, judgment free zone hahahahahaha.

On another note, can't wait to hear this in full. Please no trap beats sorry ah -

really excited for this album cause i know it's gonna be really cohesive and well produced, it's prob gonna  flop really hard but i really don't care 

THIS, from what we've all heard so far, it seems to sound like yeah

UV/Honeymoon

Change was a cute girl for LFL but she doesn't need to have a sister, I hope the piano is just a placeholder for the demo of HtD and Jack will give us some more dramatic and cinematic production. I also really wish she'd use her deeper darker lush lower register for this song ala Carmen/Blue Velvet it'd work so well I'm getting so bored of this grainy uninspired mid range voice she keeps using for all her songs lately but we'll see

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I really hope she doesn't keep posting snippets though cus its annoying, LFL era was a mess because of it. I'd rather her just announce the track and then drop the full thing a week later or something, that way its more fresh and exciting

Me too, the way she teased White Mustang... sigh. The more she revealed, the lower became my hopes for it to actually sound interesting and good. :noparty: I never really liked it that much, but if she teased less of it and not almost the whole song, my disappointment would have come later, haha...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Me too, the way she teased White Mustang... sigh. The more she revealed, the lower became my hopes for it to actually sound interesting and good. :noparty: I never really liked it that much, but if she teased less of it and not almost the whole song, my disappointment would have come later, haha...

Exactly, thats why i've only listened to the snippet once and never again until its released lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How To Disappear could be that random track that won’t be on the album. Remember she’s releasing a serious track this month is what she wants to do at least. Don’t get your hopes up for this one to be on the album if it’s the more serious song that’s a stand alone

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Boring, next  :smokeney:

Change was a cute girl for LFL but she doesn't need to have a sister, I hope the piano is just a placeholder for the demo of HtD and Jack will give us some more dramatic and cinematic production. I also really wish she'd use her deeper darker lush lower register for this song ala Carmen/Blue Velvet it'd work so well I'm getting so bored of this grainy uninspired mid range voice she keeps using for all her songs lately but we'll see

You summed it up perfectly, I've had enough of that.

This is exactly what I have been thinking but wasn't sure how to articulate it. She doesn't have as much emotion in her singing. Like Chelsea Hotel No 2 is sort of stripped back production but she doesn't sound emotionless.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

whew if she put Chelsea Hotel No 2 emotion and effort into this we'd be over

You make a good point but we only heard like 30 seconds of the song. It could always go a different way halfway through the song or something, who knows.

death grips is online !