Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What collab would make you guys unstan Lana?

Literally no collab would make me unstan. She would have to do something pretty shocking for that...

I'm still not looking forward to this MGK collab and I am already overreacting and catastrophising but there is a chance it will turn out fine! I just have to keep telling myself that  :crying5:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I wouldn’t unstan lana but I’d probably give free links to everyone if she collaborated with Halsey, 6ixn9ne, Rae rugsyhdseserrrd, & chain smokers

The only rappers I would want her to work with were peep, X, rocky, brockhampton, a few girl ones & that’s it

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Ugh i know ya'll dont really want Lana to collab with this little twerp you're just trying to make light off a terrible situation, but seriously this is so fucking dissapointing. I can't believe her - this shit better stay away from NFR

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Literally no collab would make me unstan. She would have to do something pretty shocking for that...

I'm still not looking forward to this MGK collab and I am already overreacting and catastrophising but there is a chance it will turn out fine! I just have to keep telling myself that  :crying5:

The only thing that made me feel a little bad towards her was when she was going to perform in Israel recently, I honestly felt kind of sad and put off by it - it was actually the main reason why I joined here but it took so long for me to get authorised to post it had blown over I think so I never posted anything about it :deadbanana:  but  even if she did I would have  probably just came slowly crawling back and forgiven it or forgot about it as I just like her music too much.

Ya I feel that. I don't think a particular collab could make me unstan, but definitely make me question if she's alright in the head.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Ugh i know ya'll dont really want Lana to collab with this little twerp you're just trying to make light off a terrible situation, but seriously this is so fucking dissapointing. I can't believe her - this shit better stay away from NFR

Boo you already know better. It’s gonna be on NFR. We will get collabs. It’s happening. We all might as well get used to them now.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

cool, way to normalize the culture in which girls are already sexualized from a way too young age. 

i'm not comfortable w shit like that. and i know lana shouldn't be either.

Did they date? Did he fuck her? Did he grab her ass, say he wanted to fuck her, or anything to that extent? Saying someone is hot and saying “I wanna fuck a 16 year old” is 2 different things. Yes it’s wrong to say she’s hot, but it’s not like he did anything with her, dated her while she was underage, or asked her out. Saying someone is hot isn’t that big of a deal when you know next to nothing about them and don’t intend on hitting them up.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wouldn't mind if Lana collabed with Post Malone. Actually I really wish they did but I know how some of ya'll feel about him so let's not go there... :w8ing:

Happy 200th page of astonishingly actual speculation and discussion on the album :oprah: Can't wait for the 1000th, thanks Lana for keeping me entertained no matter what

I was thinking this exactly hahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’d rather Lana collab with anybody but Post Malone, Migos, anybody from that group or the Rae serrmund group, Halsey, lil yachty, 6ixn9ne, cardi b, Nicki Minaj, & that’s about it

Post Malone is actually really good lol he’s pretty goofy but he’s got good quality stuff, at least

giphy.gif

Lol people talking about underage sexualization, yet you’re stanning a woman who made a song about a Lolita fantasy. Be smart now lol

giphy.gif

What collab would make you guys unstan Lana?

I already got past the fact that she did a photoshoot with Terry Richardson. But aside from controversy, if you're talking about actual sound, I wouldn't want to see her next to any big, mainstream artist (besides The Weeknd obviously).

I ran my mouth a lot today but I honestly shouldn't be seeing I hated Cin at first and now it's one of my most played Lana songs on iTunes (ok bc it's a short snippet but still)... I can't wait to be proven wrong once again I hate her so much

ZKcaooE.png

Lol people talking about underage sexualization, yet you’re stanning a woman who made a song about a Lolita fantasy. Be smart now lol

Thats literally what i was just thinking im howling, Lana even has a lyric saying "come on you know u like good little girls" towards an older man