Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

why are you all so desperate for Lana's songs? She said she would release NFR on the top of 2019 because shes releasing a poetry book on late 2018,

Go listen to new music, a lot of artists released a lot of music this year, you are just so hungry 

Def listening to other new music for sure; MØ, Roméo Elvis, A Star is Born OST, Elle King, Neneh Cherry, Jessie Reyez, JMSN, Tom Grennan, Seinabo Sey, Leikeli47, Degiheugi... the list goes on, but no matter how much new music I pile on my plate there is always room for new Lana music - That Queen gives me life and I want it ALL !!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Hola peoplez, I haven't cheacked this thread for a few days and have 715 unread comments from where I left - what have I missed? :hooker: Heard something about Lana making songs with some Neighborhood dude and a rapper? I know nothing about these guys (as you can tell lol), are our hopes for a trippy UV sounding electric guitar album over?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

why are you all so desperate for Lana's songs? She said she would release NFR on the top of 2019 because shes releasing a poetry book on late 2018,

Go listen to new music, a lot of artists released a lot of music this year, you are just so hungry 

I can't wait for friday so I can forget NFR for a couple of days when Robyn drops the best album of 2018  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Def listening to other new music for sure; MØ, Roméo Elvis, A Star is Born OST, Elle King, Neneh Cherry, Jessie Reyez, JMSN, Tom Grennan, Seinabo Sey, Leikeli47, Degiheugi... the list goes on, but no matter how much new music I pile on my plate there is always room for new Lana music - That Queen gives me life and I want it ALL !!!

OMG Is Romeo Elvis international ?

I love him

I listen to Cinnamon (Youtube Long Version) as if it was a normal song so I feel already nourished

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I kinda want the visuals to be deep blues and maybe indigo?

oh baby i know where you been, know where you been.... in the deep end

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love how active Lana is right now. This past month or 2 have just been posts every few days and it’s the best thing to happen, (for once)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

To be honest i dont really care about anything she posts unless it's music related, Lana's personal life post fame has never interested me much at all

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OMG Is Romeo Elvis international ?

I love him

I listen to Cinnamon (Youtube Long Version) as if it was a normal song so I feel already nourished

I'm a tad bit obsessed with Roméo Elvis tbh and I'd actually prefer him over a MGK/Lana track all day, every day.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png