Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LFL was as critically acclaimed as HM. Don’t They have the same Metacriric score (which combines critic and fan scores)? Hardcore stans were the ones who didn’t like it. And it debuted at number 1 too. All of those look good for her with interscope.

My bad, you're right and I definitely misunderstood or misread something here. But it just shows how critics aren't everything sometimes... Idk if I'm buying 5 different copies of the record because I love her as a person and not the record itself, or if I buy it because I'm excited about the release and not because I'm seeing the songs for what they truly are, then something is wrong here

ZKcaooE.png

Pedo??

He said Eminem's daughter was hot when she was 16.... honestly not that big of a deal

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Confirmed NFR Tracks:

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Norman Fucking Rockwell

How To Dissapear

Cinnamon

TBA Ft. Machine Gun Kelly

Possible/Speculated Tracks:

Ft. Marina

Bartender

Sylvia

Highly Unlikely:

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You

Best American Record

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I don't think a Machine Gunk Jelly will ruin the record but it'll be a pretty ugly stain. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I believe she is on to something with MGK being featured... at first I was worried 

but he fits the stereotype of the artist she described as "Norman Fuckin Rockwell" 

EVERYONE CHILL... our hope is not gone YET 

she could serve us up some special sides of heartbreak ... fingers crossed. lets just chill out. all of u s 

Confirmed NFR Tracks:

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Norman Fucking Rockwell

How To Dissapear

Cinnamon

TBA Ft. Machine Gun Kelly

Possible/Speculated Tracks:

Ft. Marina

Bartender

Sylvia

Highly Unlikely:

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You

Best American Record

And one track could be the October stand alone, if she’s still doing it. Standalone maybe meaning one won’t be on the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What collab would make you guys unstan Lana?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

tenor.gif?itemid=3758999

Yeah I get it it was wrong to say but it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like they fucked or even hung out I mean....

giphy.gif

Yeah I get it it was wrong to say but it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like they fucked or even hung out I mean....

Still, I have to question a grown ass man who even thinks to say something like that, yikes

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

He said Eminem's daughter was hot when she was 16.... honestly not that big of a deal

cool, way to normalize the culture in which girls are already sexualized from a way too young age. 

i'm not comfortable w shit like that. and i know lana shouldn't be either. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Probably none :thumb: and she knows it shes got us trapped and can do what she wants and we will buy it :derpna2:

I would never unstan Lana because of a collab. My love for her is way beyond control. I've never unstanned anyone for something they've done, I only fell out of love. That being said there's a lot of artists I personally do not enjoy and wouldn't be pleased with but she does whatever she wants anyway

ZKcaooE.png

I wouldn't mind if Lana collabed with Post Malone. Actually I really wish they did but I know how some of ya'll feel about him so let's not go there...:w8ing:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

cool, way to normalize the culture in which girls are already sexualized from a way too young age. 

i'm not comfortable w shit like that. and i know lana shouldn't be either. 

To be fair it wasnt that bad, I have seen the tweet and he just said something like no disrespect to Eminem but Haley is hot. It wasn't anything over the top or creepy or nothing or like he was speaking about her all the time, he was probably just dumb and thought he was complimenting his heros daughter and would maybe get noticed by him but it backfired and Eminem has disliked him ever since lol