Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Just realized I'm not disappointed at all with getting no song in October bc 1) I was convinced we already were in November anyway 2) I did hear October but I was also convinced in my mind that October was November kldjlkdjf

ZKcaooE.png

why are you all so desperate for Lana's songs? She said she would release NFR on the top of 2019 because shes releasing a poetry book on late 2018,

Go listen to new music, a lot of artists released a lot of music this year, you are just so hungry 

giphy.gif

why are you all so desperate for Lana's songs? She said she would release NFR on the top of 2019 because shes releasing a poetry book on late 2018,

Go listen to new music, a lot of artists released a lot of music this year, you are just so hungry

Some of us just don't wanna listen to anything.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I will be very disappointed if she actually makes a diss track with MGK..yall call me pretentious but it'd be such an immaturity for her music and her as an artist/person

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Because Lana is my #1 favorite artist.

giphy.gif

i think the reason UV and HM are her best is because they were more about a vibe than a theme.

BTD and LFL are just beat heavy songs thats rely on themes

meanwhile UV and HM carry a vibe throughout the entire album. i even remember the interviews where she said uv and hm are more about atmosphere than a theme

i was expecting NFR to be as great as uv and hm since it would have a vibe running through it (after hearing MAC and VB) but i guess that won't be the case

i think the reason UV and HM are her best is because they were more about a vibe than a theme.

BTD and LFL are just beat heavy songs thats rely on themes

meanwhile UV and HM carry a vibe throughout the entire album. i even remember the interviews where she said uv and hm are more about atmosphere than a theme

ugh your mind

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven