Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So she had 11 tracks (potentially more) and we've heard 6 snippets of finished tracks and 2 singles in full and the album still has 3-4 months until release  :toofunny: Not Lana leaking her own album before the fans get chance.

Also I think this means it could be likely that Bartender makes an appearance (and I'm still hoping for Yosemite).

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell

2. How to Disappear

3. Sylvia Plath

4. Mariners Apartment Complex

5. Cinnamon

6. Happiness Is A Butterfly

7. Venice Bitch

This feels like a winter/early spring album. This is me being too hopeful, but since she's teasing it so much now, maybe it's really coming Jan/Feb/March? I still doubt the collabs are a part of this album...

she really needs to stop teasing so damn much she's like an annoying leaker sabnfdejkbfrkew I'm hoping she's purposely choosing the slowest/most boring parts of the song to showcase and is saving the gag for the release because everything's sounding the same

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I wonder if Bartender is the MGK collab and Lana added him on last minute

Bartender is gonna be the Marina collab I have a strong feeling about it  :raven:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2. How to Disappear

3. Sylvia Plath

5. Cinnamon

7. Venice Bitch

This feels like a winter/early spring album. This is me being too hopeful, but since she's teasing it so much now, maybe it's really coming Jan/Feb/March? I still doubt the collabs are a part of this album...

Why would it be hopeful? She said it herself the album is coming early 2019. I’m actually expecting her to drop it sooner than we expect since she’s teasing so much!!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

My internet is slow as hell rn, can someone describe the sound of the snippet for me

Piano ballad,not that memorable melody hmm kinda like how to disappear

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she really needs to stop teasing so damn much she's like an annoying leaker sabnfdejkbfrkew I'm hoping she's purposely choosing the slowest/most boring parts of the song to showcase and is saving the gag for the release because everything's sounding the same

Here comes Sirens 2.0

this album has ththe potential to override UV but these damn snippets. WHY CANT WE GET A TRACKLIST INSTEAD

We already have the tracklist sis.

2. How to Disappear

3. Sylvia Plath

5. Cinnamon

7. Venice Bitch

+ bartender, yosemite, roses bloom for you and architecture  :flutter: nnnn

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wonder if Bartender is the MGK collab and Lana added him on last minute

I completely forgot about Bartender  :facepalm:  omg what if this is true? lol

Why would it be hopeful? She said it herself the album is coming early 2019. I’m actually expecting her to drop it sooner than we expect since she’s teasing so much!!

I know! But you know how our girl changes her mind a lot and I don't wanna jinx it. Maybe she will release it sooner than that!

Here comes Sirens 2.0

Based on the snippets - except for Cinnamon - I wouldn't be surprised but let's hope not, during my 6 years of being a fan I've only listened through Sirens once because it was so painfully boring I couldn't concentrate on it and rather just wanted to get it over with. Y'all can come at me all you want but the fact is I've hidden Sirens deep somewhere in my folders and I'm never opening that Pandora's box again.  :crossed:

Edit: Oh and the MGK snippet was decent when I listened it once