Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

People still drag Honeymoon? I thought we were over this?

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

when do we anticipate the album artwork to be revealed? 

Do we even know if it has been photographed yet?

She'll probably take few shots with Chuck and pick random pic in couple of minutes. :crossed:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The ASMR anthems are dead..

This too

:lmao:

why does this sound like one of those garageband made "Lana Del Rey / Amy Winehouse *inspired* BEATS & INSTRUMENTAL (FOR SALE)" videos on youtube 

i76mrxw.png 

Tbh I wouldn't mind if Chuck shot the NFR cover, but I would like it to be really creative and beautiful. Not just some random half assed behind the scenes shoot thing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ever since Lana (I presume I could be wrong) chose the current UV cover over the hydrangeas one and ever since the debacle of her face on the HM one I don't trust or expect anything for her covers so it could be a paparazzi derp pic and I'd be like yas it's a serve

ZKcaooE.png

Tbh I wouldn't mind if Chuck shot the NFR cover, but I would like it to be really creative and beautiful. Not just some random half assed behind the scenes shoot thing.

She probably will do the cover considering how involved she's been in the visuals already, I hope she can manage to snap as hard as this again 

lana-del-rey-venice_1290_1582.png?itok=k

Releasing the poetry book before the album is a weird choice. She said she wanted to self publish the book so why won't she release the album and then release the book while on tour and sell it as merch? She would sell more books AND it would be easier for all of us who don't live in L.A. to get a copy, it's a win win situation  :crossed:

I think it's actually a smarter decision, from an artist's perspective. I think she'd want to release it earlier, to respect the work as a separate thing from her music. Also, when the albumdoes come around, people will be more used to/ aware of it, so it doesn't feel as forced. It could also be pre-album promo

and honestly, I've said it before, but i'm not really digging this to be the cover:

lana-del-rey-venice_1290_1582.png?itok=k

It just looks off, the color, how she's sort of just there, the ruggedness in the background, but her looking a bit flat. I wish the cover's gonna be her being more immersive in it. Something like her not posing, but a bit more candid, something that looks a bit more fluid. She just kinda looks like a Robin Hood here waiting for her uber that took too long to get to where she's at. 

UV/Honeymoon

It just looks off, the color, how she's sort of just there, the ruggedness in the background, but her looking a bit flat. I wish the cover's gonna be her being more immersive in it. Something like her not posing, but a bit more candid, something that looks a bit more fluid. She just kinda looks like a Robin Hood here waiting for her uber that took too long to get to where she's at. 

It's still better than like 90% of Chuck's other work with Lana so I'd take it anyway 

It's still better than like 90% of Chuck's other work with Lana so I'd take it anyway 

Honestly dk Chuck's work aside from the HM cover, which was great. But from the looks and comments of the peeps around here, we're not missing much. Still hoping for something better, the Lfl cover had me worry about these things 

UV/Honeymoon

Like i've said I'm gonna be really dissapointed if that photo of Lana sitting on the dusty hill is the album cover.

All of her covers have been so lush and beautiful.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Y'all heard of that Faceapp people use on twitter to add fake smiles on pics? Lana's Lust For Life cover looks like somebody used that app on her face.

ur definitely straight if u haven't heard of this app by now

i76mrxw.png 

Has anyone heard of this place? I think it'd be a perfect place to shoot for the cover:

http://californiaskateparks.com/portfolio/the-pink-motel/

kreper_pink_sign.jpg_DSC1332.jpg

It's got these small motel rooms inside too, and lots of other celebrities have filmed at this location before. Usually at the diner, but honestly, bring the sunset to this site, play with some silhouettes on the pool while ur posed sitting on the ridges of it, and you've got something perfect for the Venice bitch

Also, I just want the vinyl to b salmon/pink

UV/Honeymoon

So we've got-

Mariner's Apartment Complex

Cinnamon

Sylvia Plath

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Venice Bitch

How To Disappear

Happiness Is A Butterfly

??? ft Machine Gun Kelly

potentially:

??? ft Marina

??? ft Jesse Rutherford / The NBHD

Cactus ft. The Foo Fighters

Bartender

Here's ur 11 tracks sisters x also maybe a collab with Wiz Khalifa? He hinted at something a while ago.

Anything I'm missing?

so this is the era of shitty titles i guess

Mariner's Apartment Complex - i actually like this a lot, very cinematic

Cinnamon - this is what radio should have been called it would have made more sense for btd era

Sylvia Plath/Norman Fucking Rockwell - literally just using other peoples' names

Venice Bitch - a white girl slogan

How To Disappear - a youtube tutorial

Happiness Is A Butterfly - what

Cactus ft. The Foo Fighters - what

Bartender - is this a movie role

and i'll say this again, 

she better take hold of these collabs and not just sing background harmonies on her own damn songs

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking