Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I like the second one lol I don’t get the joke in the first tbh

It's not a joke, it's like a subtitle but I made it slightly bigger. She said "Don't vape" while vaping. I thought it was cute.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I just listened to Venice Bitch all the way to the end and........ this really might be THAT album..... I most apologize for ever giving Venice Bitch ANY slander

89abb0047d60a9c5d3adb7c26f5f5292.jpg

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I just listened to Venice Bitch all the way to the end and........ this really might be THAT album..... I most apologize for ever giving Venice Bitch ANY slander

Venice Bitch is the West GOD of 2018

tumblr_p7wxckIrsw1u3u0jjo1_400.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

b34b2006d574fe77e49bcf52cd932797.jpg

On God miss you on my lips........... It's me your little venice bitch....

Oh god love him on my lips....... it's me your little venice bitch

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Your signature I'm... There's like 4 billions of women on the planet and I'm stanning the Single One hottest of them all I can't deal w this, the fact that she's also the most talented one is like mathematically breaking the laws of probabilities

ZKcaooE.png

What do ya'll wanna see for LDR7?

girl lets get through NFR's bullshit before we dive back into hazy surf-rock v psychedelic folk v disco bitch for another 14 months

Me, simultaneously showing Lana all my love and support even though it's likely she won't release a song in October even though she teased it because she's a hoe that knows she holds my life in her manicured hands, and pointing fingers at ppl who thought for even a second that UV would be topped by Norman Freaking Rapnotwell
Dpzv7lwX4AIOjuE.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Me, simultaneously showing Lana all my love and support even though it's likely she won't release a song in October even though she teased it because she's a hoe that knows she holds my life in her manicured hands, and pointing fingers at ppl who thought for even a second that UV would be topped by Norman Freaking RapnotwellDpzv7lwX4AIOjuE.jpg

UV will never be topped by any artist including Lana it’s a fact

LIZARD PEOPLE

Pride first please thank you

I'd be happy if Lana acknowledged Sirens/From The End/Young Like Me in any possible way tbh.

giphy.gif

Me, simultaneously showing Lana all my love and support even though it's likely she won't release a song in October even though she teased it because she's a hoe that knows she holds my life in her manicured hands, and pointing fingers at ppl who thought for even a second that UV would be topped by Norman Freaking Rapnotwell

Dpzv7lwX4AIOjuE.jpg

I was just watching Harry Potter and I LOL'd bc a wizard had the exact same face casting the death charm on someone 

Dpzv7lwX4AIOjuE.jpg !! !

girl lets get through NFR's bullshit before we dive back into hazy surf-rock v psychedelic folk v disco bitch for another 14 months

I thought the surf/psyche vibes were still on  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon