Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'd like to think it would be earlier than March...but I suppose we need to take into consideration the time it will take to properly promote the album (billboards, interviews in magazines etc) like with LFL.

Not to mention music videos too. I'm sure Lana would like to make a proper music video before she releases the album (which means another single) so tbh March doesn't seem THAT crazy if all of this promoting needs to be done beforehand.

Those three words make no sense in this combination.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want to make a poll of who thinks the poetry book is actually going to happen. I’ve figured from the moment she said it that it’ll never happen. Poetry book and unreleased album are going to go down as the most tragic unkept promises she’s ever made.

Or maybe I’m wrong. I hope I am! I’d buy it in an instant

LIZARD PEOPLE

Norman Fucking Rockwell- 2019

-Mariner’s Apt Complex

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

-How to Disappear

-Cinnamon

-ft. Marina

-Sylvia

-Architecture

-Bartender

-Happiness Is A Butterfly

-Yosemite

-Venice Bitch

[DLX]

-Starry Eyed

-Roses Bloom For You

i have genuine thoughts and theories surrounding this and i wanna have a discussion based on my GUESSED placements of these tracks, because honestly i've no fucking clue how this album will flow

-Mariner’s Apt Complex

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

-How to Disappear

-Cinnamon

-ft. Marina

-Sylvia

-Architecture

-Bartender

-Yosemite

-Venice Bitch

[DLX]

-Starry Eyed

-Roses Bloom For You

i have genuine thoughts and theories surrounding this and i wanna have a discussion based on my GUESSED placements of these tracks, because honestly i've no fucking clue how this album will flow

I hope that little tropical ballad for those kids (starry eyed) is released!!! It’s literally so beautiful from those 5 seconds!!! OMG it’d be a wonderful placement in the last 3 of the tracklist!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

-Mariner’s Apt Complex

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

-How to Disappear

-Cinnamon

-ft. Marina

-Sylvia

-Architecture

-Bartender

-Yosemite

-Venice Bitch

[DLX]

-Starry Eyed

-Roses Bloom For You

I hope that little tropical ballad for those kids (starry eyed) is released!!! It’s literally so beautiful from those 5 seconds!!! OMG it’d be a wonderful placement in the last 3 of the tracklist!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I never head th starry eyed snippet someone send it to mee

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Honestly with Lana doing both glamour galas and tshirt and leggings, while putting out rock, pop, folk and hip hop songs, I have no idea how she would give the gays more :oprah2: This is the era of a bit of everything for everyone and idgaf

ZKcaooE.png

it was insanely cute, but I don't know if she cared enough to work on it to a little 2min track; she falls through on her promises & she said she'd donate it to the foundation/hospital, so it wouldn't technically be on the record- it'd be a one-off [but a cute little tropical ukelele ballad after an electrical guitar send off is fun]

anyways i have many more theories to note ab the sequence of the album 

Lana does a HUGE announcement for her career, goes out in full glamour two nights in a row, and idk if it's me but the forum feels dead af?? I am confusion??? I have to stop myself from posting as usual because it looks like I posted 4 times in a row tf

ZKcaooE.png

Where did she say starry eyed would be on the album???

Honestly it really would fit so well though

she never said it'd be on the record, at the hospital right after she played it on the spot she said she'll finish it and release it/donate it to the foundation; it'd be a nice DLX songs w/ RBFY as a send off imho; if the record is to end at VB (which i think is fine y'all dumb)- having it "wind" up a bit with a cutesy little 2min ukelele track and then 1 final piano lullaby ending off NFR with "and now life's a dream"

she never said it'd be on the record, at the hospital right after she played it on the spot she said she'll finish it and release it/donate it to the foundation; it'd be a nice DLX songs w/ RBFY as a send off imho; if the record is to end at VB (which i think is fine y'all dumb)- having it "wind" up a bit with a cutesy little 2min ukelele track and then 1 final piano lullaby ending off NFR with "and now life's a dream"

Ok this is a CONCEPT!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

No, she doesn't need that much time for promotion because 1. She doesn't promote her albums in a big way for years now, and 2. Honeymoon's lead single released in August, the album in September.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***