Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Come to LanaBoards and expect the followings :

“I wished she tried (insert impossible genre to insert in her discography) or went back to (insert glorified and personal favorite era or some unreleased song done a thousand years ago)”, trash about Rick Nowels but also slanders about the new collaborator she just took a picture of and we have yet to hear something out of this, trash about Coachella and most of LFL, fear she isn’t okay if she doesn’t put something out on social media every week, “I wish she did something with (insert second favorite artist after Lana”, trash that collab months after because it was not what you had in mind.

I’m shaking wow

I think the reason why LFL isn't my favorite album is because it didn't feel very Lana to me. I feel like the whole political theme ruined it because politics ages like milk (depending on what you're singing about). And I just didn't connect with the album on an emotional level like I did with her previous work.

It's not a terrible album by any means, it's actually very solid. But it doesn't FEEL genuine to me.

Edit: also happy 300 pages!

I agree, though there are quite a lot of songs on the record that i'm strongly emotionally connected to (Love, Change, Get Free, 13 Beaches)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lust For Life is honestly amazing. It’s what every BTD Stan wanted. It’s DIVERSE, PLAYS with different sounds, hip hop beats, & it has pretty damn good lyrics. Y’all CANNOT complain. Plus, it flows so well. They’re is also a perfect balance of the political, reflective, & fun tracks (ex. GBA, Heroin, & Cherry). If there’s anything that she lacks on the album it is BAR, RBFY, & Yosemite.

As a BTD stan, I beg to disagree.

Born To Die, sweetie, I am so sorry etc.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I can never tell whether that's a manip of britney spears and marilyn in your avi or an actual marilyn photo.

It's actually a real picture of Marilyn. It's so strange because britney and marilyn have always been two of my favourite celebrities ever, i weirdly gravitated towards both of them and they look shockingly similar. I have a theory they're the same person reincarnated or hollywood has been using the same DNA to create another type of star with ridiculous amount of charisma to dominate the world but who knows

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think I would prefer a Wayamaya remake over a BAR remake for NFR, it would make way more sense with the sound Lana described for the album  :crossed: And don't @ me, Wayamaya is amazing lmao waikiki waikiki waikiki  :sluttybunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's actually a real picture of Marilyn. It's so strange because britney and marilyn have always been two of my favourite celebrities ever, i weirdly gravitated towards both of them and they look shockingly similar. I have a theory they're the same person reincarnated or hollywood has been using the same DNA to create another type of star with ridiculous amount of charisma to dominate the world but who knows

Both have had very tragic circumstances happen to them aswell although britney survived thankfully for her.

you better hope i don't become a mod because ill ban you faster than ill ban Valerie for this comment

It will come a day when you all will finally appreciate Lust For Life for the masterpiece it really is and I'll be here to witness it all  :thankyou:

YOU ALL FUCKING LOVED LFL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NOW A NEW ALBUM IS BEING MADE AMD ALL OF A SUDDEN LFL IS SHIT YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS THE PREVIOUS ALBUM IS TRASH AND THE NEW ONE IS ANAZING YOU ALL HATED HONEYMOON AND NOW STAN IT fuchghyrhhejhub LFL IS THE NEW FUCKING HONEYMOON AND HER NEW ALBUM WILL BE LOVED NEXT YEAR AND HATED THE YEAR AFTER FUCK

YOU ALL FUCKING LOVED LFL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NOW A NEW ALBUM IS BEING MADE AMD ALL OF A SUDDEN LFL IS SHIT YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS THE PREVIOUS ALBUM IS TRASH AND THE NEW ONE IS ANAZING YOU ALL HATED HONEYMOON AND NOW STAN IT fuchghyrhhejhub LFL IS THE NEW FUCKING HONEYMOON AND HER NEW ALBUM WILL BE LOVED NEXT YEAR AND HATED THE YEAR AFTER FUCK

Don’t you dare put Mrs. HONEYMOON and lust for life in the same sentence :hottie: :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

yall are delusional 

This tea is delicious  :flutter: