Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Last time I was this hyped for a song as much as I am for Cinnamon it was when I read the HM tracklist for the first time saw Salvatore and just KNEW it would be my favourite... I know Lana won't let me down I trust her blindly

ZKcaooE.png

I love the vocals on MAC. It's so dreamy and it's just so soft and delicate. I honestly don't prefer her higher notes cause they sound somewhat sharp. Well I guess it's only me haha

if you're complaining about lazy vocals on LANAboards then log off and go listen to someone else. not everything has to be about flexing vocals lmao. this isn't an ariana grande forum you stupid gays

She's a singer, who used to have a lot of passion and emotion in her voice especially in live performances are y'all getting that from her now? Bc I'm not, no one is asking her to be ariana grande we just want her to give a shit and not mumble her way thru a piece of paper or over a backing track and don't act brand new like this isn't the same woman who used to scream her soul out to million dollar man and shades of cool

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

if you're complaining about lazy vocals on LANAboards then log off and go listen to someone else. not everything has to be about flexing vocals lmao. this isn't an ariana grande forum you stupid gays

AG is overrated. She's got a great voice but all she does is show off and oversing, which kind of makes her unenjoyable to listen to

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Honeymoon is such a spotless album. I had it on shuffle and literally every song blended so well together and sounded great back to back w the transitions. Each track compliments one another perfectly. I've never heard an album that can do that before.

you should check out pink floyd's discography

if you like straightforward rock, The Wall or Animals

depressive longass stuff, Wish You Were Here

complex, lush, quiet yet full of details, Dark Side of the Moon

I remember when I first listened to In My Feelings I was like SHOOK by her vocals, I'm sure she will serve another song like that on NFR  :hooker:

that song is honestly the only one i just can't stand her voice

I remember when I first listened to In My Feelings I was like SHOOK by her vocals, I'm sure she will serve another song like that on NFR  :hooker:

hopefully she never makes a song like that again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE IMF. WE. GET. IT. I'm triggered move on stop ruining this song for me urgh  :crossed:

hopefully she never makes a song like that again x2 :runs:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

RT

It’s one thing to have an opinion and voice it and another thing to beat a dead horse. Artists grow, change, and evolve. Whether it’s for better or worse is based upon ones personal preference and taste but if you progressively dislike the majority of their recent material then maybe it’s time to turn in your fan card.

That said this whole lazy vocal debate and what used to be in yesteryears is not going to change anything. Lana is where she is in her artistry and I honestly don’t see a huge shift to her former self.

I personally found LFL to have a very varied vocal delivery and sound but everybody’s ears and opinions are different.

hopefully she never makes a song like that again x2 :runs:

Honey I love you but if you spent 0.1% of the energy you're spending on trashing this song and this record on making the world a better place I'm pretty sure world hunger and poverty would be long gone.

ZKcaooE.png

She said she wanted to drop a single in october, so maybe she'll release it soon now that october's over. I really hope she does, I'm desperate for a new single.
I lowkey hope the next single isn't HtD. I love HtD but we already heard it. Cinnamon is such single material and she seems to love the song judging by the snippets she's posted, so I'm putting that energy out there.

qfrWuBl.png