Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YOU ALL FUCKING LOVED LFL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NOW A NEW ALBUM IS BEING MADE AMD ALL OF A SUDDEN LFL IS SHIT YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS THE PREVIOUS ALBUM IS TRASH AND THE NEW ONE IS ANAZING YOU ALL HATED HONEYMOON AND NOW STAN IT fuchghyrhhejhub LFL IS THE NEW FUCKING HONEYMOON AND HER NEW ALBUM WILL BE LOVED NEXT YEAR AND HATED THE YEAR AFTER FUCK

wow ok you didn't have to expose me like this tumblr_php6l0PLLy1r2ieak_540.gif

YOU ALL FUCKING LOVED LFL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND NOW A NEW ALBUM IS BEING MADE AMD ALL OF A SUDDEN LFL IS SHIT YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS THE PREVIOUS ALBUM IS TRASH AND THE NEW ONE IS ANAZING YOU ALL HATED HONEYMOON AND NOW STAN IT fuchghyrhhejhub LFL IS THE NEW FUCKING HONEYMOON AND HER NEW ALBUM WILL BE LOVED NEXT YEAR AND HATED THE YEAR AFTER FUCK

YwrZY3V.gif

But true, is the never ending cycle  :cryney:

???, ?????????

Everyone is gonna HATE her final album because there won't be another album after that will put its brilliance in perspective

The distance between HM > LFL is what allowed people to finally appreciate it incl me lol

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Can't relate. I mean I love Lfl (link to post-release here btw: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9222-lust-for-life-post-release-thread/ ), but I'm not gonna rose-color it and say that it was my favorite. Gems yes, but the lack of cohesiveness and other things make it far from it. I like the meaning behind the record, but I'm not gonna dub it the Holy Grail bc we all know in any season, HM and UV still and will always exist. 

I mean I kinda wanna laugh at how possibly things'll will end up when NfR comes out, but based from MAC and VB, things to be looking up. Clinging to what's familiar is normal, but I just personally had more difficulty attaching images to Lfl than her past work. 

HM was always flawless tho.

UV/Honeymoon

Everyone is gonna HATE her final album because there won't be another album after that will put its brilliance in perspective

The distance between HM > LFL is what allowed people to finally appreciate it incl me lol

I can't even picture her having a final album. I would cry if she retired, or otherwise became unable to release music.

giphy.gif

Honestly, not to rub salt on ur theoretical wound, but imagine what the last sound of Lana's last song would be. That'd be so beautiful. Oh flashback, remember when we all thought Lana was retiring after we found out about Swan Song? 

She should've saved Swan Song for her last album, I'll never forgive her for that  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't think a lot of people liked LFL when it came out tho???

omg we broke her

and everyone thought I'm the dramatic one.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

YOU ALL FUCKING LOVED LFL WHEN IT CAME OUT

Um, no we didn't lmao. Ever since it's release we've always been dragging it. Miss LFL will always be the DUFF of Lana's discography. There i said it.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I remember loving Honeymoon, and then about a year later I found this forum and saw it being dragged and it made me feel really bad, like I needed my ears checked  :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I NEVER liked the bitch lfl when she first came out I listened to her I was like she's not a pretty girl I was even high but it didn't make the bitch better! I agree that there is a lot more people trashing her now before it used to just be me, the good sister terrence and some others. I think people just woke up, the release hype was gone leaving behind a steaming shit pile of an album some y'all stans have to just accept lana put out some bad work and that's OK!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Lust for Life isnt that bad

The lack of cohesiveness makes it a mess and maybe 2-3 songs aren't that good but dont pretend that its the worst thing ever released in this world because its your least favorite album sweeties

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Lust for Life isnt that bad

The lack of cohesiveness makes it a mess and maybe 2-3 songs aren't that good but dont pretend that its the worst thing ever released in this world because its your least favorite album sweeties

Nobody said it's the worst thing ever released in this world, but it is the worst Lana Del Rey album and way below her usual standard.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif