Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

watch her sing how to disappear and then two BTD songs

i feel bad for everyone goin a little bit just cause i dont think its gunna be anything that spectacular, i wouldn't even be surprised if she did exactly that...

i am honestly just excited for an appearance/performance from her in general, i have no expectations or wants, it's been a min since apple and i miss her lol 

e1s11.gif

Watch the album not feature Sylvia, Yosemite or Cinnamon.

It will nooooooot feature Yosemite. Get this through yours heads already....... you’re going to be disappointed if it’s not and it won’t be. I’ve been telling you this entire time.

If she scraps Cinnamon then I will literally burn my stan card and never look back.

She’ll keep Cinnamon on it. She’s teased that track multiple times at this point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"The next single, as yet unreleased, is called "Sylvia Plath"

Can we trust ELLE or is it just a wild guess on their part?

It’s one of the magazines that love Lana, so it is plausible. But where did they get the info? From the caption of the snippet? Or something from her management?

It’s one of the magazines that love Lana, so it is plausible. But where did they get the info? From the caption of the snippet? Or something from her management?

This is what I wanna know. If her management has anything to do with that article or not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"The next single, as yet unreleased, is called "Sylvia Plath"

Can we trust ELLE or is it just a wild guess on their part?

Venice Bitch 2.0 is coming!! hold on to your wigs!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

but she has already posted previews of the whole album :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, but the Sylvia snippet was the most recent one and the caption was: SYLVIA PLATH FROM NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL lmao. So I think it's definetly an assumption because WHO even posts that kinda thing on Instagram and then not release the song. Lana WTF?

Ugh, I sould've been used to this by now huh...Anyway, hope something is really coming at Jack's event

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***