Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

March does seem a while away, but given the amount of promo Lana will have to do before the initial release, it'll give her time to do interviews, photoshoots for magazines, perhaps film another video etc. So if we take these things into consideration, it seems sensible to have 3 months to build up the hype for the album.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

March 29th :hooker:

6814917314_d2205a6daf_b.jpg

Woah, her mind....however she could've released the album on his fucking birthday to properly be a witch and to bring homage to the man that the album got its name after :toofunny:

we all knew it was gunna take that long, lets get real 

......Yeah, we did didn't we?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

All sites sayig the date before her.. And on 28 march she will tweet: Dezember 20th FAM :creep:

why would you say something so homophobic

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

WE HAVE A DATE!

At last! We have a date! March 29th, that is when Lana Del Rey's sixth studio album will arrive.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/rihanna/news/15-massive-albums-to-look-out-for-2019

This date has been speculated for a few weeks now, it’s actually been on her Wikipedia for like 4 or 5 weeks. Idk if I trust it 100%

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So when’s the tracklist and cover art being shown????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can’t 100% believe March 29. Ughhhhh I’ve known this date for a while now but thought it was only speculation. Where is the source for that article???

giphy.gif

bet your asses she'll say something today now that its being circulated thru press

Probably. Just stay quiet until the magazines say “Oh hey her album is coming with the next single titled “x”” UGHHHHHH I hate how she does things sometimes lol

giphy.gif

*Official date announcement for NFR*

LB: *32 users are reading this topic*

tenor.gif?itemid=3495399

the era is already DEAD. Lana doesn't wanna promote properly anymore, all she wants is SEX, click here to see her pussy 

okay i need to stop lol  :toofunny: 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7