Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

giphy.gif

Idk why but I laughed too fuckin hard at this u have no ideaaaaaaa  :thumb:

and . .. back to the OP atm, I wouldn't mind if she covered this or something like James Taylor but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLJFl7ws_0 

and I'm pretty sure she'd look so ever so so cute dressing up like Jessie or Annie Oakley or something, with the golden deputy star, and vodka guns, the leather chaps da da da, but I wish she's still sticking to the surf rock vibes she originally planned. 

To me it sounds like Blue Baby's an opening to Dolly Parton's cooking show or something, n Stupid t b Happy is well, I didn't wanna fully process it. . 

UV/Honeymoon

to be fair music sites said lana was releasing an album in 2018, and initially gave us the may 26th date. so if anything NFR is coming june 12

to be fair music sites said lana was releasing an album in 2018, and initially gave us the may 26th date. so if anything NFR is coming june 12

:( nooooooooooo

giphy.gif

man, i honestly need higher register lana to legit leave me bald in this album. Hearing the prechorus of Sad girl, hearing the sweet chorus of radio, i need VOCALS im craving it i NEED IT BINCH

and please less filters on her voice xoxoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

man, i honestly need higher register lana to legit leave me bald in this album. Hearing the prechorus of Sad girl, hearing the sweet chorus of radio, i need VOCALS im craving it i NEED IT BINCH

and please less filters on her voice xoxoxo 

THIS 

Just realised that if she actually cums back to Trashcan Hellpit Country, aka France, it would be longest time since her last visit lol. Saw her in 2k16 and 2k17. Not even gonna pray she comes back in case I do an internship abroad

ZKcaooE.png

like i really be missing these moments of pure awe from lana. Like just remembering hearing that last ​he's got the fire in sad girl and just having chills run down my body, or like the prechorus of Brooklyn Baby or like the crash in black beauty, or the first time we heard the chorus of Salvatore and just feeling swept off our feet.

i just miss these moment in Lana's music and as much as i can say i like MAC and VB they don't really come that close to me in that moment department except for like bits in the outro of VB but eh, HtD is the closest so far for me when she sing it live and those lines,

​and i watched the skies get flight as i write 

as i think about those yearsC,

and i whisper in your ear

I'm always going to be right here...

just hoping for more of these "moments" cause i wanna be a dramatic hoe

xoxoxo 

like i really be missing these moments of pure awe from lana. Like just remembering hearing that last ​he's got the fire in sad girl and just having chills run down my body, or like the prechorus of Brooklyn Baby or like the crash in black beauty, or the first time we heard the chorus of Salvatore and just feeling swept off our feet.

i just miss these moment in Lana's music and as much as i can say i like MA and VB they don't really come that close to me in that moment department except for like bits in the outdo of VB but eh, HtD is the closest so far when she sing it live and those lines,

as i think about those years,

xoxoxo 

so you're saying u weren't in awe nor had chills down your spine hearing a 6 minute instrumental solo

so you're saying u weren't in awe nor had chills down your spine hearing a 6 minute instrumental solo

​i definitely didn't get chills but more like i was more smiling throughout the performance cause it was playful and i really do love the lyrics in it (not saying i didn't enjoy it)

Listen to the Cinnamon snippets again... I'm typing this with my left hand

me when i played the snippet in my car with the bass turned all the way up and the prechorus started

xoxonutxoxo 

i just miss these moment in Lana's music and as much as i can say i like MAC and VB they don't really come that close to me in that moment department except for like bits in the outro of VB but eh, HtD is the closest so far for me when she sing it live and those lines,

as i think about those yearsC,

xoxoxo

People say this every album cycle. “I don’t think I’ll feel the same way her previous one makes me feel” and that’s okay not to. You have the right to have an opinion but we still have an entire record to hear. There’s stuff on there we know nothing about. Give it time and these songs will fit in where West Coast fit and other singles did too.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Things that Lana's albums taught me. 

BtD: Ur gonna die, so really live.  :icant:  :crazy:  :runs: 
Paradise: But don't forget to really, live:dance:  :wowcry: 
UV: off with those who try to get in the way of u living  :nono:  :whitney: 
HM: Live ur truest self  :wipe:  :oprah3:
LfL: Yeah shit happens, but u have to keep living  :xgiggle:  :shock:  :smokeney: 
Coming soon: NfR: It's me ur little Venice Bitch  :oprah:  :trisha:  :air2: 

UV/Honeymoon

People say this every album cycle. “I don’t think I’ll feel the same way her previous one makes me feel” and that’s okay not to. You have the right to have an opinion but we still have an entire record to hear. There’s stuff on there we know nothing about. Give it time and these songs will fit in where West Coast fit and other singles did too.

no i completely agree, I definitely agree that since most of the album is unknown she'll definitely deliver on these moments that i want, i was more so voicing a bit of frustration on what i've heard so far, i always have love for 95% of Lana songs and so far I've loved them from this era, just waiting on that moment  ya know. 

VB definitely made me feel a type of way and HtD too but still not satisfied loooool

all love xoxo

im not sure if any of the songs are up to par with West Coast but that's just me loooool maybe VB but definitely need to keep playing it but its so long so im conflicted fakfkajhsdkljfksdjh

Is it - was it - was it bc ur left handed?

BvLZW7H.gif

x7eZR9c.png

UV: off with those who try to get in the way of u living  :nono:  :whitney: 

Sis, for UV yes but in the way that so you can end your own life yourself :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

after careful consideration the judiciary committee has reinstated Paradise [EP] as her 2nd best album behind Honeymoon; solely for the fact Ride, Bel Air, Gods & Monsters, and Body Electric exist. Thank you for your cooperation

the committee also eagerly announces the inclusion of Norman Fucking Rockwell amongst the discography ranks, with feats like How to Disappear and Venice Bitch; it's highly anticipated it's snatching a top 3 spot