Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe then she'll finally get the debut #1 single she's deserved since 2010

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

I really hope this cover's gonna be good. An album cover can change the whole mood of an album for me tbh, because everytime I listen to it I'm seeing that album cover.
Part of why I don't really like the LfL cover is because it really doesn't match a lot of the songs. It's weird listening to Heroin or Summer Bummer while seeing Lana cheesin

qfrWuBl.png

The Lust For Life cover is.............. :stareney2:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

We need a cover art like Paradise... lush, beautiful, and professional.

We need a cover art like Paradise... lush, beautiful, and professional.

Β 

Are you trying to say that NFR cover picture should be an outtake from one of LFL videos?Β  :creep:Β (not mad about it)

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains

I really hope this cover's gonna be good. An album cover can change the whole mood of an album for me tbh, because everytime I listen to it I'm seeing that album cover.

Part of why I don't really like the LfL cover is because it really doesn't match a lot of the songs. It's weird listening to Heroin or Summer Bummer while seeing Lana cheesin

Β 

true when she triple posted that on her ig i was like '...you sure? ...okay'

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking