Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t need a high budject vid persay, but I do want something other than random footage put together. 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I remember how everyone last year were going to try to match the outro of Get Free (“out of the black, into the blue”) to when the clock struck midnight last year for new year’s - is anyone going to try it with Mariners this time? Like, “are you ready for it” (as in ready for the new year)? :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have to laugh. Only intellectuals understand the beauty of the Get Free outro, it takes a certain level of taste. Sorry

I'm guessing you've never been to a beach before?

I'm guessing you've never been to a beach before?

This isn't something i can explain. You either appreciate art or you don't.

original.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This isn't something i can explain. You either appreciate art or you don't.

I appreciate the song for what it is and I get her sentiment, I just don't think it's as amazing or outstanding as you seem to think. She wants to go into the blue, the sea is blue, she added waves and seagull sound effects 

I remember how everyone last year were going to try to match the outro of Get Free (“out of the black, into the blue”) to when the clock struck midnight last year for new year’s - is anyone going to try it with Mariners this time? Like, “are you ready for it” (as in ready for the new year)? :flutter:

If you play Venice Bitch at exactly 11:52:35 on december 31st, Lana screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA will play exactly at midnight. Start off your new year right!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Ride is more relatable  :creep:

rpoTW3G.png

I mean, I just heard a few songs, but perhaps Cat Power? Or at least, when MAC came out, she immediately came into my mind. You could add her in the playlist if you're still making...

Thank you! I was also thinking Father John Misty, I just have to go through all their songs again

(And also Radiohead lmao, particularly Karma Police)