Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shit..well I guess now I don't understand either o_O

I assumed the what's a residency show? comment was sarcasm, cos its just referred to as a residency. But then apparently not ahaha, Clampigirl help us out!

NEW LEAKED SONG TITLE

Let Them Eat Cake - Lana Del Rey (Ft. Sofia Coppola)

OML I read this as Let Them Eat Coke

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I assumed the what's a residency show? comment was sarcasm, cos its just referred to as a residency. But then apparently not ahaha, Clampigirl help us out!

No, I genuinely wondered what that is. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really am excited to hear some more song titles... I wonder if we'll get any ridiculously longs ones like WTWWATWKD, GBA-AATBWII, BPBP etc.

I hope not, if we're gonna get ugly visuals, can we atleast get a nice soundtrack

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No, I genuinely wondered what that is. :toofunny:

Oh... like a show in one location over a number of dates - usually several months to a year plus. So like Britney: Piece Of Me or Lady Gaga's new show enigma. 

The only dream I've ever had of Lana was a replay of my concert attendance during the Endless Summer tour. She was singing Chelsea Hotel No. 2 again, and I walked up to her on stage and told her that I got a tattoo of her and she was like "you fucking didn't" and I was confused because it wasn't like her signature or anything, it was her face. But whatever. 

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

NEW LEAKED SONG TITLE

Let Them Eat Cake - Lana Del Rey (Ft. Sofia Coppola)

Is this legit or is this a joke?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole