Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana's artistic effort permanently disappearing after she successfully reused UV music video footage for Freak and nobody cared

tumblr_inline_nudo4sjQrL1roeqj4_500.gif

The GP doesn’t care about anything Lana does unless she’s being “sassy” on Twitter.

“Urine the bar, playing guitar”

tumblr_inline_nudo4sjQrL1roeqj4_500.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We don't know if he was actually working on the instrumental or just fucking around with it for fun tbh

It’s a pretty good chance. She said in November at Apple it was the last track they worked on and the live stream was in October, so chances are, that has a 90% good chance it was very very close to the final instrumental. The adlibs id like to have on the album but that probably won’t make it to the final version and what the question really is is it that will or not (but most likely nope ): )

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyone wanna make a bet that the song isn't coming out on the 9th?

Don't you DARE

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why would you say such a thing :lange:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371