Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't mind Sylvia being a simple song tbh. I love the lyrics and they speak to me so I don't care if there's no other fancy instrumentation. I have high hopes for Miss Cinnamon though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

um bye fagg 2

dont talk to my friend like that

why would someone even stick their head in an oven to kill themselves? That would be painful as hell and also looooong as hell (a turkey takes like 4 hours). There are far quicker/painless ways to go..

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

why would someone even stick their head in an oven to kill themselves? That would be painful as hell and also looooong as hell (a turkey takes like 4 hours). There are far quicker/painless ways to go..

im pretty sure it was just the gas and she died of carbon monoxide poisoning which i've heard is rather painless

if i could pick a way to die that would be my pick honestly

Pretty sure her intention was to inhale the gas and not cook her own head...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the gas..

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

b

umm bye fagg 3

i hope to cast your inevitable ashes to the winds and meadows worthless wretch

sweetie u don't bake ur fucking head omg.

sticking head in the oven = sticking ur head in a gas oven, switching it on but not lighting it. the gas suffocates you.

sylvia plath (if i remember correctly) put her kids to bed, used fabric to barricade the bottom of the door in her kitchen and then switched the oven on to suffocate herself not bake herself omfg.

Can u guys remember that leaked snippet we got where Lana is like  humming "ooooooooooooooooohhh" and then those old magical 60s guitar strings appear at the end, i was wondering if it was apart of sylvia?? it sounds SO BEAUTIFUL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im pretty sure it was just the gas and she died of carbon monoxide poisoning which i've heard is rather painless

oooh lemme try it then!

giphy.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

DONT talk to MY FRIEND like THAT

omg we're friends :,0

Can u guys remember that leaked snippet we got where Lana is like  humming "ooooooooooooooooohhh" and then those old magical 60s guitar strings appear at the end, i was wondering if it was apart of sylvia?? it sounds SO BEAUTIFUL

that was the good life and it's so dreamy honestly someone leak it.

it was just a cover she recorded after she released uv. the whole song is really dreamy and pretty.