Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

next thing you know stupid twitter stans are gonna twist this lyric into this

"I've been tearing up town in my fucking white gown 85870c6b992f9ec9f83e5aa29f290d7969616c3b "

Nsjfnsfns let me go die real quick, this is too funny.

But thinking about it, we've always known Lana is a bit problematic in this regard. Black Beauty, The Blackest Day, now HIASFJSMFSNFJSAN. I guess they don't call us Reycists for no reason.  :teehee:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the single cover is beautiful. im sorry that some of ya'll dont get it. not everything is about expensive camera's and perfect lighting. the cover captures the mood of the song. please leave it up to the proffesionals aka miss legendary del rey.

xo,

L

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

her voice is beautiful, but I think that she's not being able to use her head voice so much now. It was really airy

I think she was using her falsetto, not her head voice. Falsetto is always airy and more vulnerable than head voice. She does that in Yayo live too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

her voice is beautiful, but I think that she's not being able to use her head voice so much now. It was really airy 

Look at mariah, once she started using the airy voice too often she damaged her vocals. Don't get me wrong, I love love love airy vocals, but I think Britney Spears and Mariah are a key factor in realizing why it's bad to use a falsetto/whisper/baby voice/airy voice too often. If Ariana and Lana keep going they'll be the same. I still love Mariah and Britney though, but I will admit their vocals this year sound muffled and if they're not singing deep vocals, their virbrato is off. But we love Lana regardless!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I think she was using her falsetto, not her head voice. Falsetto is always airy and more vulnerable than head voice. She does that in Yayo live too

oh, I get it now! Thank you!

Look at mariah, once she started using the airy voice too often she damaged her vocals. Don't get me wrong, I love love love airy vocals, but I think Britney Spears and Mariah are a key factor in realizing why it's bad to use a falsetto/whisper/baby voice/airy voice too often. If Ariana and Lana keep going they'll be the same. I still love Mariah and Britney though, but I will admit their vocals this year sound muffled and if they're not singing deep vocals, their virbrato is off. But we love Lana regardless!

Yeah, that's true!

I like the way it sounds in the music, it fits really well, but I don't know, I thought that maybe Lana was struggling to use her higher notes

Yeah, that's true!

I like the way it sounds in the music, it fits really well, but I don't know, I thought that maybe Lana was struggling to use her higher notes

it doesn't matter to me though, lana can ruin her voice all she wants if that's the way she likes singing. They make autotune for a reason. That's why i still love britney and mariah!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This Woman is Giving such high quality music this era..... i swear i couldn't care less about the covers. the writing, the production. the emotion. we know 4 full songs by now. and they are all BEAUTIFUL. this album is going to turn out to timesless

plus

there is clearly an irony about this cover art and the song. she is out, smiling, having fun taking a selfie/or someone taking a snapshot.. and than this songs lyrics.

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Yeah, that's true!

When she struggles to hit the high notes, her voice becomes very thin (but not necessarily airy, although in PWYC she struggles using her falsetto), and she also has a weird vibrato that seems uncontrolled ;) Btw, she seems to struggle way more with head voice than falsetto, due to the fact that she doesn't sing the right way with her head voice, making it way harder to hit the notes. Idk why she started doing that in 2017 and kept this "bad singing habit".

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

In the light of recent events, I would strongly advise the following racist users @TheBlackestDay, @blackbeaches, and @@Blackjesus to change their usernames. If you fail to comply, your accounts will be terminated. Thank you.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven