Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

IF MAC, VB, and Sylvia are all ''fan singles'' (not to be on the album) and the official first single off NFR still needs to be dropped.. That's quite disappointing.

I thought this trinity was really something special for NFR - and with Cinnamon, How to Disappear & In Your Car together as a cohesive story :/

this is probably just a rumor but ok

source.gif source.gif

I don't believe the Dork website, they say they got info from a press release (that nobody else has seen).

I believe that Mariners Apartment Complex was the lead single with Venice Bitch being the second single (Lana even confirmed it was an official single during her interview).

Also those websites all said a new album wasn't coming and that Venice Bitch was an EP.

these accounts literally just posted about how mac and vb won't be on the album INCLUDING a photo of said article which didn't even match what they were saying i-

i76mrxw.png 

I don't believe the Dork website, they say they got info from a press release (that nobody else has seen).

I believe that Mariners Apartment Complex was the lead single with Venice Bitch being the second single (Lana even confirmed it was an official single during her interview).

Also those websites all said a new album wasn't coming and that Venice Bitch was an EP.

I think on the Radio Beats interview Lana said she told her managers that she wanted VB to be THE single, but then they were like "really Lana? 10 minutes blah blah blah".

From what she said on the interview I basically got that she wanted Venice Bitch to be the lead single but Ben and Ed said "No, unless you put another song out first" so then they decided it would be MAC.

But the tweets came from some shit the press had posted on some article...

They got that from an interview the director gave where he mentioned a video for the "first single" even though love was already released. He was either misinformed or confused because love was always known to be the lead

He also isn't part of Lana's team so whatever he said was never definitive anyway

The latest press releases come from her team so they are very much official

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

You can believe all you want, but they were "fan singles" as the press release states.

I'm sure they will be on the album, but its not the lead single.

image0.png

Anyways, I sincerely apologize for the false hype and everything. I completely trusted this person and I’m still confused. I truly didn’t meant to cause such a big disappointment

It's okay sis we love u  :party:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."