Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon cover should have been the one Steven Klein did of her covering her face. Dark enough to match the Lynchian vibes of the album...booklet could have had Lost Highway type images.

Lust for Life needed Live from the Moon vibes

And I have such expectations for this cover as evidenced by my storyboard post. Lana, don’t let me down (again).

i feel like she should include the cover that didn't make it as the final into the booklet, but then again it could be and we might notice because she won't tell us. 

I can agree with u not because I'm trying to take both sides if either are more valid than the other, but yeah I'd love to see what her original vision of the album cover is, from what Ben's recommended for her, so I really wouldn't be able to say, and it's only because of whether or not it'll be as cohesive..

I think so too really that the info seems more stressful than what'll happen and I'm hoping that we won't notice bc that'll mean everything works together so well /

Slightly off topic, does anyone get Groupie Love release vibes from Cinnamon?? 

UV/Honeymoon

Hi can she work with Petra Collins plz. :hoe:  also wtf is HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI ? the title makes me scream :deadbanana:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Do ya guys remember when we were rooting for space Lana during the Lfl period? Just remembered it bc of how solemn Hope is, and how perfect it'd be to be shot in space, like imagine Sandra Bullock floating around while the song's playing 

giphy.gif

Kinda like us, and then breaching for impact back down from all the static once news finally comes to us via insta link giphy.gif

I just had an awesome thought, imagine that scene of her rocketing back down towards earth while she's burning up; with the part of HIADT where lana is singing all high pitched - "but i have it, yeah i have it" also while the intense audio of the scene is playing... and then when the final piano note comes at the end of the song you see a shot of the space shuttle zooming carelessly towards earth, and then it explodes mid air...

imagine all of this except its lana doing the visuals, ughhhhh :defeated: it would be so depressing and contradictory... she died but still had hope even though her hope failed her, its too real:(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just had an awesome thought, imagine that scene of her rocketing back down towards earth while she's burning up; with the part of HIADT where lana is singing all high pitched - "but i have it, yeah i have it" also while the intense audio of the scene is playing... and then when the final piano note comes at the end of the song you see a shot of the space shuttle zooming carelessly towards earth, and then it explodes mid air...

imagine all of this except its lana doing the visuals, ughhhhh :defeated: it would be so depressing and contradictory... she died but still had hope even though her hope failed her, its too real:(

That'd be numbingly tragic, but then I hope she actually made it out alive and the video with end with her rising back out of the surface underwater, looking lost, then end frame, but yesssssss I'm hoping someone makes a home vid w space footage too

Cheer up tho, sometimes reality's sadder bc it's sometimes easier to stick to what we know, and for what it's worth, I hope whatever ur secretly hoping for leads u to a braver state of mind and higher place

or oh fuck! when the ship's in smithereens, it ends with flames in her pupils, body in the water, with just her face out of it, helicopter view of her, then black. 

UV/Honeymoon

Umm its nice but i hope its not on the album

Dont eat me alive sweeties,just I dont vibe it with the other other songs/snippets

I can't believe I wrote this for Cinnamon's 2nd snippet 

wtf I was thinking  :hdu:  :toofunny:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...